Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
grabmebymyhandle

HAVE: Elephant ears! Trade 3/1 for ones u don't have!

grabmebymyhandle
10 years ago

Check my trade list!
If u have a colocasia, alocasia or xanthosoma, that I do not have, I will trade 3 plants or mine for one of yours... It's a heck of a deal!

I'm also VERY interested in other aroids too, mainly bulb producing ones, such as amorphophallus!

I'm perfectly happy to wait til the right time if year to swap, it's so hot right now it will cook all but the hardiest of plants, but I'm not going anywhere, neither is my interest in aroids
Thanks!

Comments (20)

• debplus3
    10 years ago

I have Colocasia Illustris if you are interested in that. I overwinter them inside and let them go dormant as I am in zone 4 and we had a very cold spring so they are just now starting to sprout their leaves and the leaves seem small so far this time so the bulbs may have suffered a bit in the house this winter. Anyway, let me know if you are interested as I would be interested in your Alocasia Cuculatta Yellowtail or your Xanthosoma Lime Zinger.
    Deb

• Hibiscus_0bsessed
    10 years ago

I am interested in your black elephant ears, but all I have to trade are hibiscus. New to trading so if your interested you will have to let me know how it works

• SmokyMist
    10 years ago

I have a few you might be interested in and I'm very interested in a trade. My email is fai34@chartertn.net

• SmokyMist
    10 years ago

I know I have some beautiful potted alocasia hypnosa if you would be interested, right off the top of my head.

• grabmebymyhandle
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Got my attention...

• keiki
    10 years ago

I just sent you an email about working out a trade for my tropicals. Seeing this post I realized you might also be interested in my gonatopus boivinii aka girafe's knee.

• grabmebymyhandle
    Original Author
    10 years ago

You bet I am!

I've emailed you!
    Thanks

• hightider
    10 years ago

Have mickey mouse,thai giant, black runner, diamond head,illustrious, mojito,persian palm, lutea,black magic, black coral, metalica,coffe cups,elanea, several others also rice paper tree. tapacio plants,other plants as well

• grabmebymyhandle
    Original Author
    10 years ago

These are still available!

I have alot!

• cinnie0 (z 9b / So Cal)
    10 years ago

Interested in a couple of black elephant ears. I have no idea whats what with the names. I dont have any to trade but have other things. please take a look.

• hightider
    10 years ago

I emailed you concering trade if you did not recive it post a coment on this site LOL Hoitider

• toadlilylover7
    10 years ago

I have alocasia macrorrhizos Shock Treatment, Amorphophallus Konjac and Sauromatum venosum (also known under Typhonium giganteum). Would be interested in elephant ears only good for Zone 7b. I have Coffee cups, Elena, Mojito, Illustris, and portodora. Thanks

• grabmebymyhandle
    Original Author
    10 years ago

You bet!
    I'd love shock treatment!
    Please email me and we can work it out!
    Thanks

• toadlilylover7
    10 years ago

ok my email is kfuller7@bellsouth.net

Sherry

• cinnie0 (z 9b / So Cal)
    10 years ago

Hi i emailed you back at the email you sent me the same day and havent heard back. did you get it?

• grabmebymyhandle
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Sherry I emailed you.

Cinnie0 I'm pretty sure I emailed back and was waiting for you to respond, I'll double check

• SmokyMist
    10 years ago

Check for my email too...I know I've been hard to get ahold of, but I'm totally ready to ship.

• toadlilylover7
    10 years ago

Since I posted my email I have gotten several emails from several people. I am not sure who is who. I would like to trade with the person who has elephant ears that I agreed to trade Shocker with. Usually I can email the trader back privately once they email me but I must be missing something here.

Let me know.
    sherry

• grabmebymyhandle
    Original Author
    10 years ago

I had been wondering what happened to ya sherry!
    Ill email u directly in just moment!

Thank u so much for waiting!

• grabmebymyhandle
    Original Author
    10 years ago

I'm not sure what's goin on sherry, I've emailed you several times and still no response!
    Have you tryied emailing me? My email is linked, I've never had a problem with it before...
    I would LOVE to have shocker, there's a few more things on your list I might like too!
    I'm really over run with colocasias right now!
    I'm offering even more generous trades than before!
    Especially for EE that aren't really on the market!

This post was edited by grabmebymyhandle on Wed, Aug 14, 13 at 13:46

Sponsored
Daniel Russo Home
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars13 Reviews
Premier Interior Design Team Transforming Spaces in Franklin County