Return to the Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Black Bamboo

Posted by plantman71 7b/8a (tcm6641@yahoo.com) on
Wed, Jun 18, 14 at 22:14

I had to take up some bamboo that came up in my walkway.I have both root sections without any green growing and the ones with the green growing.
What am I offered? No common stuff. Post here.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Black Bamboo

Would love to trade with you Tony !!

o

Maybe some Stoneheads that are roughly 2 yeas old and are easily adaptable to light and heat changes

o

You have no email set up. What are your Stoneheads?

o

Email me at Levi.bardfield@hotmail.com
Stoneheads are beautiful plants but they're more commonly reffered to as a "stone plant" they're in a pot and mine are grey and green. (just between us) they look like buttcracks

o

I knew them as Living Stones. I have had them and don't do good with them. Do you have anything else to trade. Outside plants. You are right about what they look like.
Tony

o

I have a Serrano pepper in a bottle or a "Christmas" cactus
But email me to discuss further

o

)I also have other plants

o

• Posted by gnomey 7b SC zip296 (My Page) on
    Sat, Jun 21, 14 at 16:06

I have Colocasia "Illustris" pups.

o

A blue agave?

o

I also hv that plant don't know the name, tks

o

Would you be interested in a variegated, striped green and white, bamboo?

o

Iindamarie, I don't have room for more bamboo.

o

Hey tony. I hVe dog tail cactus cuttings, golden Mexican sedum. I have a trade list you can check out as well. Bamboo will probably be pretty heavy so I can also supply postage. Let me know if anything interests you.

o

All the bamboo starts that wasn't traded right off had to be potted. They are in shock, I will have to wait until new green shows before I know they are OK. I am out of bamboo at present.
Tony

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here