Return to the Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Have Brugmansias

Posted by smokymist 7 East TN (My Page) on
Fri, Jun 17, 11 at 23:40

I have some un-named brugmansias for trade. These are plants, not cuttings, and have been well rooted in pots with leaves for months now. They are anywhere from 12" tall to 2' tall.

Unfortunately these are not named, but I can provide pictures.
There is a creamy white that is very fragrant, a bright yellow and pink.
I also have other plants for trade ( check my list ).

I am looking for other Brugmansia plants, or edibles.

Thanks !

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Have Brugmansias

I have Red Brugmansia seedlings (3-5") tall and growing plus lots of other plants. I will compile a list and send it if interested.

o

I am interested thank you. Let me know if you have a problem sending to my email.

o

Can't find your email contact on your page.

o

When I try to reach on the email link in above posting, takes me to facebook. Tried to message you w/ my email but it wouldn't send??

o

hmmmm...it seems that neither of you have a Member Page email link now.

Sue

o

How do you set up an Member page email link? I put in my email when became a member for use? What did I do wrong? Others have been able to email me back and set up trades for beginning of next mo.? Cindy

o

How do you set up an Member page email link? I put in my email when became a member for use?
You will need to checkmark the box for Allow other users to send you email via forms at our site. Please see link below for further instructions.

Here is a link that might be useful: addressing newbie and newer member issues

o

Got it set up ty Sue. Email me Smokymist about a trade if still interested in red brug.

o

uggggh Sue you know my page is driving me crazy. Let me see if I can fix it. Acecae, try this again.

o
try this

Well, what do you know..I tried to fix it, and it gave me an error message. Sheese.
Ok my email is fai34@chartertn.net :o)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here