Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
plantman71

HAVE: Hundreds of unmarked Iris

plantman71
10 years ago

I am offering Medium Priority Boxes full of Iris. They will be cut back, ready for planting. The box might have one color or a mix of colors. I have from common white to newest black. I will also have boxes of tall yellow La. Iris. I will also have boxes of Black Gamecock La. Iris.
I don't do postage. I don't sale.
What will you fill a medium priority box full with in exchange. It can be a mix of plants.
Post here.

Comments (18)

• illinoisdoglover
    10 years ago

Would love to trade you a medium box full of mixed perennials, NOid iris, noid peonies, noid daylilies. Really would love some newest black.

• plantman71
    Original Author
    10 years ago

I was sick for about 3 years(my sugar went wild) I lost 70 something lbs and got it under control. I didn't work my garden during this time. I don't know what iris is what. Can't pick any certain color. Lost tags on most of my plants. I am trying to put names to my iris, daylilys and hosta. Please, I don't need any more iris or daylilys right now. doglover your email is blocked.

• illinoisdoglover
    10 years ago

plantman, I will send you an email thru the one listed here. Please watch for my email or respond to me aflowersbytheriver2@msn.com

• mamabear
    10 years ago

I would love some iris. About how many are we talking so I can put the same amount of hosta or whatever inside?

• plantman71
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Folks, I am not talking about the same amount of plants. Not a one for one trade. I cut the leaves back on my iris so I can get more in box. I don't send big clumps of a single iris.
    There are a few things I don't need: More no named iris, daylilys, vinca major green , vinca major verigated, or yellow linium. I can send boxes of these if wanted.

• lisianthuslover
    10 years ago

Mystery box sounds cool. I have a variety of plants that will do good for you. Please send me an email if you definitely see something you want in 'your box' from my trade list. I have all types of plants for full sun to full shade. Please let me know what you need the most. Thanks.

• housemouse14
    10 years ago

I can send you noid pink peonys plants for iris. i am on vacation but will be back home june 29-13. send me your address by pm and i will send you mine would love the mixed colors or iris.

• plantman71
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Housemouse, You don't have a email address set up. I can't email you.

• Ames7
    10 years ago

Interested in a mystery box of 3-4 different types of bromeliads? Have a couple of neoregalias pupping indoors and the three four diff. kinds in the garden.
    How big is a medium priority box exactly? I'll have to get one at post office to see what could fit.
    Oh, also have aloe around the yard.

• CCvacation
    10 years ago

I have shade plants, if you're interested.
    -Jack Frost Brunella
    -European Ginger
    -Sweet Woodruff ground cover
    -Harvest Burgandy Heuchera

I have some rooted and sprouted dahlias, as well as established cuttings, if you want large blooms for the sun.

Please let me know.

• plantman71
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Can do 1 or 2 more unnamed iris trades, if anyone is interested.

• tammyjw123
    10 years ago

do you still have any iris,left to trade? i have some pampas grass divisions .blooming age.white.

• djune_gw
    10 years ago

Are you interested in Houseplants? I have all different
    plants, but would like to thin out, especially my Begonias.
    I have some that are rooted, and others would be cuttings. My list is old, but still have most plants.
    Please let me know.
    Thanks,
    djune

• tammyjw123
    10 years ago

Sorry,I dont do house plants.I am a home school tea

This post was edited by tammyjw123 on Sun, Sep 1, 13 at 20:47

• bunky
    10 years ago

Check out my exchange list. I have various sedums and many shade plants. Hostas, artemesias, etc. Let me know if interested. Thanks.

• bunky
    10 years ago

Check out my exchange list. I have various sedums and many shade plants. Hostas, artemesias, etc. Let me know if interested. Thanks.

• tamela_star
    10 years ago

Hi there,
    I am interested in any black irises you have left. Is there anything you would like on my list?

• tamela_star
    10 years ago

Hi there,
    I am interested in any black irises you have left. Is there anything you would like on my list?

Sponsored
Home Rescue Contracting
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars14 Reviews
Loudoun County's in Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions