Return to the Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Hundreds of unmarked Iris

Posted by plantman71 7b/8a (tcm6641@yahoo.com) on
Fri, Jun 14, 13 at 23:47

I am offering Medium Priority Boxes full of Iris. They will be cut back, ready for planting. The box might have one color or a mix of colors. I have from common white to newest black. I will also have boxes of tall yellow La. Iris. I will also have boxes of Black Gamecock La. Iris.
I don't do postage. I don't sale.
What will you fill a medium priority box full with in exchange. It can be a mix of plants.
Post here.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Hundreds of unmarked Iris

Would love to trade you a medium box full of mixed perennials, NOid iris, noid peonies, noid daylilies. Really would love some newest black.

o

I was sick for about 3 years(my sugar went wild) I lost 70 something lbs and got it under control. I didn't work my garden during this time. I don't know what iris is what. Can't pick any certain color. Lost tags on most of my plants. I am trying to put names to my iris, daylilys and hosta. Please, I don't need any more iris or daylilys right now. doglover your email is blocked.

o

plantman, I will send you an email thru the one listed here. Please watch for my email or respond to me aflowersbytheriver2@msn.com

o

I would love some iris. About how many are we talking so I can put the same amount of hosta or whatever inside?

o

Folks, I am not talking about the same amount of plants. Not a one for one trade. I cut the leaves back on my iris so I can get more in box. I don't send big clumps of a single iris.
There are a few things I don't need: More no named iris, daylilys, vinca major green , vinca major verigated, or yellow linium. I can send boxes of these if wanted.

o

Mystery box sounds cool. I have a variety of plants that will do good for you. Please send me an email if you definitely see something you want in 'your box' from my trade list. I have all types of plants for full sun to full shade. Please let me know what you need the most. Thanks.

o

I can send you noid pink peonys plants for iris. i am on vacation but will be back home june 29-13. send me your address by pm and i will send you mine would love the mixed colors or iris.

o

Housemouse, You don't have a email address set up. I can't email you.

o

Interested in a mystery box of 3-4 different types of bromeliads? Have a couple of neoregalias pupping indoors and the three four diff. kinds in the garden.
How big is a medium priority box exactly? I'll have to get one at post office to see what could fit.
Oh, also have aloe around the yard.

o

I have shade plants, if you're interested.
-Jack Frost Brunella
-European Ginger
-Sweet Woodruff ground cover
-Harvest Burgandy Heuchera

I have some rooted and sprouted dahlias, as well as established cuttings, if you want large blooms for the sun.

Please let me know.

o

Can do 1 or 2 more unnamed iris trades, if anyone is interested.

o

do you still have any iris,left to trade? i have some pampas grass divisions .blooming age.white.

o

Are you interested in Houseplants? I have all different
plants, but would like to thin out, especially my Begonias.
I have some that are rooted, and others would be cuttings. My list is old, but still have most plants.
Please let me know.
Thanks,
djune

o

Sorry,I dont do house plants.I am a home school tea

This post was edited by tammyjw123 on Sun, Sep 1, 13 at 20:47

o

Check out my exchange list. I have various sedums and many shade plants. Hostas, artemesias, etc. Let me know if interested. Thanks.

o

Check out my exchange list. I have various sedums and many shade plants. Hostas, artemesias, etc. Let me know if interested. Thanks.

o

Hi there,
I am interested in any black irises you have left. Is there anything you would like on my list?

o

Hi there,
I am interested in any black irises you have left. Is there anything you would like on my list?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here