Return to the Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Have Bearded Iris - Free for postage

Posted by juliany 5/6 (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 29, 11 at 7:46

Bearded iris (no names)short/tall which needed to be thinned out in August. Free for postage. Will ship in flat rate box with foliage trimmed but roots will be left as is for you to trim and plant. Most likely 30 to 40 rhizomes per large box plus more if they will fit.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Contact me via GW by clicking on my name and send me an email.
Julia

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Have Bearded Iris - Free for postage

I would love a box~sending you an email.

Thank you so much for this offer~

o

Sent you an email!!

o

OMG,

I would love a box

Sue

o

Hi everyone:
Thanks to all who contacted me but for now, I have to close this as I've gotten so many responses.
I appreciate all the emails and thanks to all who did contact me as I get to downsize my bearded iris and you all get to add some.

Julia

o

If you find that you have extras afterwards, please keep me in mind. What a nice offer :)

Thank you for your generosity and consideration.
Cricket

o

They are beautiful, thanks for posting. This far south we do not have much luck with them but we keep trying. They die out slowly but in the mean time I also have the joy of their blooms each spring.

o

i know that is has been 2 years but i was hoping that by now that you would need to thin out your irises again?????

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here