Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tropicalfruittrader

have: trade: 3 - 7 gallon fruit trees - trade one or all 3

I have up for grabs three 7 gallon plants;

7 Gallon Black Gold Jackfruit - 'Black Gold' was selected in Queensland, Australia. The tree is vigorous, with a dense and highly manageable canopy. With annual pruning the tree is easily maintained at a height and spread of 2 to 2.5 m (6.5 to 8.1 ft), with consistent, heavy production of 55 to 90 kg (120 to 200 lb) per tree. The fruit are medium-sized, averaging 6.7 kg (14.7 lb), with an edible flesh percentage of 35%. The exterior of the fruit is dark green and has sharp fleshy spines. The spines do not flatten, or "open" upon maturity, making it difficult to judge the proper harvest time and maturity. The deep orange flesh is soft, with a strong, sweet flavor and aroma. The flesh is easily removed from the fruit compared with other cultivars.

7 Gallon Golden Nugget Jackfruit - 'Golden Nugget' was selected in Queensland, Australia. The tree is fast growing, with a distinctive dark green, rounded leaf. It forms a dense, spreading canopy, which is easily maintained at a height and spread of 2 to 2.5 m (6.5 to 8.1 ft). The fruit are small, green and rounded, with sharp, fleshy spines on the skin. The spines flatten to a smooth, golden-yellow upon maturity. The fruit weigh 3.2 kg (7 lb), with an excellent edible flesh percentage of 41%. The deep orange flesh is soft to medium firm depending on fruit ripeness. The flavor is excellent and the flesh has no fiber. 'Golden Nugget' fruit will often split open prior to ripening when there are heavy rains. Yields can be maintained at 60 to 80 kg (132 to 176 lb) per tree per year.

7 Gallon Lula Avocado - 'Lula' became recognized for its excellent eating qualities, steady production, and cold hardiness. It continues to be sold on a large scale, and it is often used as a rootstock for grafted avocado trees. 'Lula' was widely propagated both for the commercial trade and home growing. 'Lula' is the variety of commerce, with fruits nearing a pound in size and having a green, thick peel which resists disease quite well. It matures in October and stores well on-tree into January or February.

I am looking for mango, lychee, white sapote, or any other tropical fruit trees I do not have. I would also be willing to trade for lawn maintenance stuff like high end shovels or clippers etc. I am also willing to trade for anything else of interest that you may have. Send all offers and everything will get a response, even if the response is a "no thank you".

Regards,
George

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Grow Landscapes
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Planning Your Outdoor Space in Loundon County?