Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
raylynn2

WANTED: house plants

raylynn2
10 years ago

I have not traded in quite a while and can not figure out how to fix my trade list so I will just post it here :) I am looking for anything I do not have. Such as differant cactus succulents and var. spider plant curly spider, purple passion, wandering jew, hoyas. Weel the list will just keep going so if you see something you like just let me know :)
Grandfathers pipe,
alligator plant,
big mamma kalanchoe,
lace kalanchoe,
noid succulent vine very fast grower can send pics, desert rose babie only 2,
dog tail cactus,
noid tal column cactus from seed,
rat tail cactus,
ice plant ,
Argentinian optunia,
burro tail sedum,
jellybean sedum,
rice cactus,
birds nest sans,
regular sans with or with out white line,
dwarf umbrella tree,
aloe,
2 different xmas cactus,
watch chain,
heart leaf philo,
potho,
philo
brasil,
green emerald,
pink unknown sedum,
king coleus
another big king type coleus.

Sorry about the list just trying to get it all on here :)

Comments (14)

• nlb52
    10 years ago

sent you email.

• senjanevada
    10 years ago

I have two house plants need new home. I'm not in house plant. But, not sure the id, see pics when I got those from an estate sale.

I'd like to swap with your tail plants (rat, dog, burro).

I also collect cactus and succulent, also ice plants. We may exchange the pics, see if we can swap.

let me know, thanks.

• Val Minnich
    10 years ago

I have Purple Heart (Wandering Jew) plants, some are green due to shade and some are a deep purple because of bright sunlight. Let me know if you're interested, thanks :)

• phyllis8483
    10 years ago

I have several spider plants and wandering jew. I would be interested in bird nest sans. Email me at crosbyphyllis@yahoo.com

• raylynn2
    Original Author
    10 years ago

I have no more trades if rat tail cactus and dessert rose :) I also already am receiving var. Spider plant and wondering Jew. I would still live to do more trading though regular sheffelar, hoyas, curly spider,begonias just let me know what you have :)

• divahethr
    10 years ago

I have yellow var schleffera it's labeled luseane but I think they got it wrong, wayetti hoya, ruby sue hoya, bonnie curly spider plant and some rex begonias and others am interested in grandpas pipe the kalanchoes and others ...email me if you are interested and I will send pics thank you =)

• senjanevada
    10 years ago

raylynn, please response to my e-mails concerning our trade.

DC# shows my package for you (USPS Priority Mail) delivered @3:29 pm, August 2, 2013 to the address you gave me. So, I am sure I did not send it to a wrong address.

Let me know if you will send the cutting/plants as we talked about.

Thanks.
    meli

• raylynn2
    Original Author
    10 years ago

I emailed you already I said I never received your package but i would still send yours in the morning. The address was wrong whether it be my fault or yours I still was sending your package :)

• senjanevada
    10 years ago

Thanks for your response here.

My last two email sending you the complete of my shipment data, including date and time of delivery to your address.

Ship Date: 07/29/2013
    Postage Class: Priority Mail
    Weight: 1 lb
    Optional Services: Delivery Confirmation
    Tracking Number: 9405510200793764698090
    Delivered: 3:29 pm, August.2, 2013

The mistake is not mine, sorry... it's addressed to the address you sent me.

Please review our correspondence as I always reply with previous messages.

I will re-send the DC# with your address to your email. It's probably the address you know.

Thanks for trading with me.

Happy gardening.

• divahethr
    10 years ago

did anyone get any plants from raylynn2 ?

• senjanevada
    10 years ago

An update.

raylynn2 confirmed already received my package and sent-out the one for me on Friday/Saturday.

will post once I received it.

thx

• divahethr
    10 years ago

I received my plants today

• senjanevada
    10 years ago

Received the package on Saturday 8/17. Mailed on 8/15 as post mark, after I sent another email, not at 8/9 as she said here.

Thanks for sending it out anyway. Happy gardening.

• greene189
    10 years ago

Thanks for the update. Live and learn.

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH