Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sred98

HAVE: Gaura, agastache

sred98
10 years ago

I have several plants for trade. These are nice size plants that are well-rooted and I would like to trade for the same. No cuttings or tiny pieces.

Sun:

Gauras that are either Gaudi Rose or Gaudi Red. I've lost the tags and can't remember what is what. They are more of an upright than the regular fountain type gauras. They have had their first bloom already and will be getting ready for their second.

Agastache Summer Sunset. The foliage smells amazing! Hummers love them and they give a nice peachy splash of color.

Orange trumpet vine. Beautiful vine but can take over. Be sure you want it or keep it cut back.

Part sun:

Black Sprite Centaurea-a mounding perennial with a dark purple flower. Very striking.

Variegated vinca-purple flowered vine. Easily managed and fills in nicely without getting out of control.

Solid vinca-purple flowered vine. Same as variegated.

Unknown small trailing sedum-light green. Very pretty. Will trade for another sedum (names aren't important) I've tried to look mine up to identify it and can't find it.

I am looking for rooted decent size Butterfly bushes, oriental lilies, elephant ears, toad lilies, hostas, names don't really matter. I like fragrance and really need to focus on the shady side of my house, and fill in some beds. I'm open to anything so just let me know.

I also have small black walnut trees for very special trades.

Comments (2)

Sponsored