Return to the Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Have full grown Adenium Obesum (Desert Rose)

Posted by DoctorGrowology 7 (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 3, 12 at 15:29

Have two Adenium plants that need some care, no rot, scaling, or leaf loss, just plant upon arrival into pot. Plant will be shipped bareroot.

Shoot me a message with what you have, I am looking for dwarf trees, lemon, citrus, lime, banana trees, tropical trees, hardy fruit bearing trees that can live in zone 7, gardenia (full plants,) magnolia seedlings, red bud seedlings, crape myrtle seedlings.

Please no vegetables or herbs.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Have full grown Adenium Obesum (Desert Rose)

I have some seeds for interesting tropical trees
Tabebuia caraiba 2
tamarind 4
tree fron Brazil (maybe Rain Tree) 4
ipomoea arborescens
ipomoea carnea 3
moringa 3
Tabermaemantana elegans 3
naked coral tree 5
Let me know if you might trade for seeds.
Mike

o

How about some rooted crepe myrtle cuttings? LMK by PM if interested.

o

Hi there,

Check my list if there is anything that you are interested in.
http://members.gardenweb.com/members/exch/shany0

Jordan

o

would you be interested in triple crown thornless blackberry plants ? I might can find you a red bud seedling as well. I can root you a hardy Kiwi that does well in our zone, but it would take a few weeks.

o

Hi there!

I found today some myers lemon and mexican lime trees on sale (in galon pots) and I will pick them up and trade you if you are interested in them, but you gotta let me know soon. Thanks!

o

I have 1.5 years old pink crape myrtle seedling/plant if you are interested in trading for one of the adeniums, if available. Thanks! :)

o

Hi, I have a banana tropical in pot plant, and potted fig tree, well rooted for both plant.
Let me know if you are interested.
Thanks
Wendy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here