Bubbatini
Bluetini
Firefly
Sea Ebony
Sara's Sensation
Appletini
Martini
Sara Sensation

Looking for other named hosta I don't have.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Hosta Empress Wu and

Would like to trade if I have any you don't have. Will check tomorrow.
Nancy retsec

o

Me Too. I'm moving some Hosta around too.

o

Also have
Moonlight Sonata
Mingo
Saketini
Enterprise
Delicious
Star Power
Pretty Peggy

o

Sorry when I checked my hosta the names were faded out. Is there anything on my list you'd trade for. Let me know.

o

Retsec, thanks for checking. I'm really interested in trading for other named hosta. My garden is shade and becoming more shaded each year.

o

• Posted by mamcc z7/8 NC (My Page) on
    Wed, Jul 30, 14 at 0:04

I also have a very shady garden and in some places hostas are the only flowers that survive.

I would love Empress Wu.
I have Rain Dancer to trade.
Please email me at mamcc2@gmail.com as I often don't receive emails from gardenweb.
Thanks so much.
Maureen

o

I have tons of hostas, but most not labelled. Too many! Would love to trade for WU. I can send pictures of you tell me what kind/color you are looking for.

Does the WU really get that big. That's what impressed me about it.

o

Steelskies, your email is hidden when you reply to posts. Sorry,
I'm only interested in named hosta. Please see my trade list for what I already have in the garden. I haven't added this years purchases so it's not quite up to date.
Thanks

o

Golden Tiara is the only one I have that you didn't have on your list. I would be interested in trading for Star power if you have any left.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here