Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
cashclan

HAVE: Have: two peas in a pod

cashclan
11 years ago

Not for trade but did want to share!!! My Grandsons were born on the 15th!!! Liam weighted 6 lbs 10 oz and easton weighed 6 lbs!!!

(((HUGS)))

Sharon

Zone 7

Comments (14)

• nlb52
    11 years ago

Oh how cute they are , i know your going to have some fun with them peas . Thanks for sharing them with us . Best Wishes for them and you too , Mom also.

• pdsavage
    11 years ago

Congardulations on your new grand sons love the names.
    How did they come to pick those names?

• Cricket_Love
    11 years ago

Awe

• brittneysgran
    11 years ago

Just precious....thanks for sharing with us.

• karyn1
    11 years ago

Congratulations! They're adorable and a good size for twins. How's Mom feeling? BTW how's your GD doing? I can't remember if it was her finger or toe.

• msbatt
    11 years ago

Yes, how IS the granddaughter with the cut toe? Cute babies!

E-mail me re hibiscus cuttings, okay?

• cashclan
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Babies are doing fine, my daughter Easter is still REAL sore all over her body like she was in a car accident. She is 5'7" and VERY thin so it was VERY difficult for her to carry the babies. She got HUGE!!!!
    Mom and Dad could NOT agree on names so they finally decided mama would name one and daddy would name the other. Mama named Baby A: Liam Michael, middle name after her brother Aaron Michael, and Daddy named Baby B, Easton James, middle name after her other brother James William. :0)
    She lost 25 lbs after giving birth and was still very swollen and holding a LOT of water.
    Madison, my GD with the cut toe is doing VERY well, they sewed it back on and it is doing GREAT. She still bandages it during the day and has spacers put between that toe and the toes on either side then all three toes are bandaged together so it will grow straight.
    Gideon, the five yo is thrilled to finally have brothers, Mckenzie the oldest sister, 9yo is thrilled also but I think mostly because she is getting to spend so much time over here and she RULES the kitchen while she is here. She has baked Sugar Cookies every day, she practically has the recipe memorized and LOVES cooking eggs every morning for everyone for breakfast.
    Piper the 3yo is NOT fighting fair with me. When I have to discipline her, she hits below the belt and says stuff like "I not let you hold my babies" YES, she is a handful and very feisty!!!
    We are ALL having a BLAST!!!
    Here is a picture of the Peas while they were still in the pod and right after being shelled :0)

• kayjones
    11 years ago

Oh, Sweetie - Congratulations to all of you!

I am happy for the update on your little Granddaughter - I'm thrilled that her toe is going to be o.k.!

• MoonFire
    11 years ago

Beautiful babes of joy!! Congrats to the whole family and thanks for sharing :) How can you not share something that special with everyone, right? lol ...Love them all but twins are double the love with the one shot of labor hehe

• aquadragonfly
    11 years ago

OH HOW CUTE!!! Are you sure you don't want to trade? LOL, I wish I could see my grand baby, he is all the way on the other side of the states. Would love to have him close by.
    Congratulations to Mom, Dad and Grandma!!

:) Aqua

• graanieb
    11 years ago

How adorable!! Double the blast! Enjoy!

• SmokyMist
    11 years ago

How absolutely adorable

• cashclan
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Poppa and I went up to see our little peas last night. They are doing so well.
    I am AMAZED at our 5 yo grandson and 3 yo grand daughter. They were sitting quietly holding the babies.
    Mama & Daddy said Gideon holds a baby from the time he gets home from preschool till he goes to bed, and then it's a fight to release HIS baby.
    Gideon did allow me to hold his baby for about two mintues and then was asking "Can"I have my baby back?

• kayjones
    11 years ago

OMG - you are all SO BLESSED - ALL of those babies are PRECIOUS!

Sponsored
M&Z Home Services LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Established Home Remodeling Expert Since 2012