Return to the Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Have Stella De Oro Clumps - Free For Postage

Posted by juliany 5/6 (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 29, 11 at 16:50

I have 5 clumps of Stella De Oro daylily. I will dig, clean off as much of the dirt as possible, trim the foliage and ship. I will not be able to wash the clumps before shipping.
Each clump is perhaps around 10 to 15 fans possibly more. I believe I can get 1 clump in a flat rate medium size box ($10.95). Here is a picture of what Stella looks like when it was blooming earlier this year. Stella does rebloom.

STELLA D'ORO

I will begin digging in August. If interested, please contact me by clicking on my name and sending me an email.

Julia

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Have Stella De Oro Clumps - Free For Postage

Hi,

emailed you

Sue

o

sending email

o

Do you still have day lilies left? I'd love to have a clump if you are still offering.

Becky

o

Yes Becky, still have Stellas left. Click on my name and send me an email.

sherrih: I got your email and responded back.

Just as an FYI, as this issue came up. I cannot ship any of the clumps of stella in a small flat rate box. The clumps are not being divided. I am just lifting them, cleaning off the dirt, trimming the foliage and putting them in the medium size flat rate box. Dividing and washing is for recipients to do.
Hope that helps to explain how the freebie for postage is.

Julia

o

All the clumps are spoken for. If someone fails to pay the postage, I'll repost.Thanks all for taking these.
Julia

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here