Return to the Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Mixed Iris for Postage

Posted by wigardengirl 5 (My Page) on
Sun, Jul 28, 13 at 17:01

Have 3 boxes of mixed tall german bearded iris and two different kinds of dwarf iris available for postage ($16.85 priority large flat rate box, PAYPAL payments only). Some irises that may be included are: Sky Search, Joyce Terry and Pipes of Pan, Clarence, Mother Earth, Candy Apple, Gibson Girl, Helen Collingwood etc. I've labeled as best I can but it is a mixed bed that I'm moving so some may be unlabeled. I've already dug so I can ship quickly!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Mixed Iris for Postage

Im interested please send me an email.

o

I would love a box!

o

I'd love to take the third if still possible.

o

Emailed you though I am sure I am to late.

o

All boxes have been claimed.
Thank you!

o

I have one more priority mail shoebox size box of mainly Gibson Girl, some Candy Apple dwarf and a few unlabeled surprise irises for actual postage cost if anyone is interested.

Thank you!

o

I am interested. Please send me e-mail.

Thank you

o

Last box has been claimed.
Thanks!

o

I had someone lined up for a large flat rate box and they dropped out. So if anyone wants this one please email me.

Thank you!

o

I will take it, just let me know how to pay. Thank you. Do you know which ones were in that box that fell thru?

o

Paypal address is bubbeez@hotmail.com

o

Hey Marsha,

This appears on the bottom of emails sent by you

"(PLEASE NOTE: The member responding to your post has chosen not to reveal his or her email address. Therefore, you cannot reply to this message via email.)"

Maybe try emailing me directly from your personal email account?

o

Ok, sending email to the address for your Pay pal, Thanks

o

Thank You! Marsha

o

Gardengirl:

Thank you so much for generously sharing your iris. They arrived today looking very healthy and I am getting ready to plant them. You must have an incredible iris garden.

o

Thank you so much for the box of iris for postage. They arrived today in great condition. Nice clean healthy rhizomes. Hope to plant tomorrow. Thank you again for some of your iris and your kind generosity. Marsha

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here