Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
smokymist

HAVE: Tomato Plants for Postage

SmokyMist
11 years ago

We grew over 600 heirloom tomato plants, 28 varieties in my backyard greenhouse this year, sold quite a bit locally, planted over 40 plants, gave every relative I have enough to start a farm lol..and I still have some left.

IF anyone has not already planted their garden, or would just like to add to it...these are not huge plants, some are up to 12" tall though. Some are 5-6" tall. I cannot list the varieties, but they are all heirloom, some italian, some yellow, some reds. I even have an entire tray of Romas, but they really need some TLC, and some tiny Cayenne Pepper plants. I can give away three boxes for postage, or if you want to trade, I'd love some herbs or something else edible. all of my tomato plants will have a label with them, so you'll know what they are. We don't use any chemicals in the gardens either if that makes a difference to anyone.

I just hate the thought of tossing these, as we grew them from seed ! Post here, and if you don't hear from me tonight, email me at fai34@chartertn.net

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Grow Landscapes
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Planning Your Outdoor Space in Loundon County?