Mon, Jul 28, 14 at 20:08

I have the following Daylilies For Trade -muliple fans:
Pink Super Spider
Red Ribbons

and these. also multiple fans:
Little Grapette
Dream Blue
Three Wishes

A couple of pieces of a lavender Tall Bearded Iris, -Lost tag but did have a registered name. I can send a picture if you are interested. There is enough for one nice size trade.

I would like to have spring blooming bulbs, other interesting bulbs, rooted pieces of cushion mums, named only butterfly bush-rooted, perennials. I have limited space for irises or daylilies right now, but would take something that I was extremely interested in. Please see my Wish List. Thanks for looking!

Linda

This post was edited by linlily on Mon, Jul 28, 14 at 21:28

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Daylily Spiders and Others

Yes please!! I am just now getting started on daylilies. I am falling in love with them! I would love to have some of each except for Little Grapette, which I already have. I do have some acidanthera, and a very long list of other perennials to trade for these. Please check my list and hopefully you will fall in love with three things. lol.

I will let some other member take advantage of your iris.

Thanks!

Here is a link that might be useful: Trade list.

o

Interested in spider day lilies. Emailed you.

o

Sending an email.

o

Sending an email.

o

sending email :)

o

sending email

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here