Return to the Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Newbie, need more plants!

Posted by chel12vuk 6 (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 1, 13 at 21:58

Hey everyone, I'm new to the plant world and I really want to get a bigger collection of plants, I have a few I can take cuttings from to trade so take a look at my list. I'm pretty much open to anything that I don't already have to trade for. Let me know!! Thanks, Chelsie.

Do you still have ice plant cuttings for trade? If so here is my list let me know if anything interests you.

Thanks,
Chelsie

Aloe Vera
Christmas cactus-dark pink
Citrosa-citronella geranium
Geranium-red flowers
Jade
Lambs ear
Pachyphytum Oviferum-moonstones succulent
Sedum herbstfreude Autumn joy
Tricolor Sedum spurium
Variegated periwinkle

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Newbie, need more plants!

Have a look at my list. It is not up to date, but I might just have something you are looing for. Interested in your moonstone succulent.

o
RE: WANTED: Newbie, need more plants!

hi chelsie, I am kind of in the same boat as you. would be interested in string of bananas and moonstones. as for succulents I have some Gollum fingers, string of buttons, donkey tail, and some kind of aichryon. and I have no idea how to go about the actual physical exchange of these things so be gentle ;) everything but the donkey tail I have cuttings I've already rooted in small pots I could exchange. and i'm just going to throw my email in here >>>>sradleye@gmail.com cause I am new to the site so who knows if I will find my way back here!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here