Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
princessgrace79

HAVE: Have: Hardy cyclamen

princessgrace79
10 years ago

I have tons of hardy cyclamen - pink blooms. They are nearing end of their dormancy so it would be a good time to trade. These are fall and winter bloomers and spread nicely, they are one of the few to do well under trees.

I am looking for trades of perennials/bulbs, pretty open - prefer partial shade/shade plants as I have more room there, but will still consider full sun plants if interesting/extra appearling! :). No trade list in my profile but I'm fairly new, just try me.

I can easily fill a flat rate box with these - I have some huge corms upwards of 5-6in so hoping for someone that can swap the same. If you really really want to try these out I may be able to mail some for postage too to a few people.

Comments (15)

• tamela_star
    10 years ago

Hello! I would like to have them to add to my garden. I don't have anything blooming in the beginning of winter. Check out my trade list and lmk if you're interested.

• browneyedsusan_gw
    10 years ago

I have a lot of Lycoris radiata and a clump of Milk and Wine crinums (probably C. herbertii) that need dividing. Please let me know if you would like to trade.
    Susan.

• irisman646
    10 years ago

Have iris typhifolia - plenty of it to get one started. This is a new species discovery about 25 years ago - unusual. Also have a small peony in a pot. Dwarf iris (lots of kinds). If you would like to trade for some of these - kindly contact me at at gndavis@peoplepc.com

I'm interested in your hardy cyclamen.

greg davis ( irisman646 )

• casey1gw
    10 years ago

I'm also interested in your cyclamen. Check my trade list. I also have various daylilies, epimedium, ferns and woodland plants.

Hedy

• djune_gw
    10 years ago

I would love a med.flat.rate box of your cyclamens. I have cannas,
    daylilies, Daffodils, Society garlic, and Elephant garlic.and Pink
    Rain Lily.
    Please let me know,
    Thanks,
    djune

• retsec
    10 years ago

I'd like a few if you have any left. Check my trade list and see if I have anything you want.

• sred98
    10 years ago

If you have any cyclamen left, let me know! I was just getting ready to order some bulbs and would much rather trade!! I have Black Sprite Centaurea for shade and some other things.

Thanks!

• princessgrace79
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Bumping this, did a few trades but looks like I have more :) I will look at the last couple posts here and welcome more. I was able to get 20 or so bulbs in a padded flat rate. I do seem to have some purplish pinks and whites too now that they have popped up some blooms.

I would love if anyone has some of the giant alliums.

• erin08
    10 years ago

I'd like to have some. Please take a look at my trade list.
    Erin

• plantbug
    10 years ago

I am interested in your cyclamen. Please check my list. plantbug

• princessgrace79
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Bumping up. Have lots still and will be digging some out if certain beds. I think I lost some new plants this year....the white ginger I had rotted :( so I'd love some if those, but try me.

• Nancy
    10 years ago

I would love some if I have anything you would like. I will be dividing daffs & have a few varieties like Professor Einstein, Cheerfulness, Accent, Salome & probably others. They are up now though & can't dig until the foliage starts to fade. I do have some other spring bulbs, but same with those. Except for tiger lilies (true lilies, not the ditch lilies) I'm not sure where my lilies are planted so can't dig those. Maybe you can spot something on my list you are interested in.

• vaflowernut
    10 years ago

I would love to have some of the pink or purple/pink. I have white bearded reblooming iris, I do have allium, the flower is 4-5 in. but I only have 3 bulbs. Also have yellow daylillies, pink polyantha rose 1 ft. right now, it gets 3 ft. Have a division of clematis, looks like nelly moser.
    Thanx, Carolyn

• pdsavage
    10 years ago

I would love to trade for some.
    I have uhm lets see
    Daylilies lots of different colors (lots and lots of daylilies) some are lost tag.Most would be crosses example mancatcher x tangerine horse Other nice bright crosses with Santas Little Helper ,Celestial Shore,NEW PERSPECTIVE and Linda Beck and many many many more.
    I wont know who made it through the winter until it warms up a little more.
    A few lilies
    Some peonies small roots on them. Unknow colors

This post was edited by pdsavage on Wed, Mar 19, 14 at 16:30

• johnsonm08
    10 years ago

Sent you an email.
    Mike

Sponsored
Davidson Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full-Scale General Contractor