Return to the Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Four Lisianhtus for One Plant

Posted by sguanzon z9 AZ (My Page) on
Sat, Aug 18, 12 at 10:45

I have two larger with almost white petals with pink fringe and two smaller purples. I will trade all four for any one semi-evergreen or evergreen daylily I don't have or a plant that will adapt to a desert climate (hot and dry) would love to have a Hamelia Patens or a Ruselliana but I'm open.

I'd like to trade these soon. Please let me know. Thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Four Lisianhtus for One Plant

I dont have the varieties you are requesting. But I KNOW I probably have something you would like. I will look up all my daylilies and let you know which ones are Evergreen. I have some VERY LOVELY NAMED varieties.
Let me know if you are interested
Sharon Cash
Zone 7
Here is the link to my tradelist
http://members.gardenweb.com/members/exch/cashclan

o

If you are open to red hot pokers or torch lilies they are ever green and tolerate dry condition well. Mine need separated anyway. They grow well in part sun or full sun here, let me know. Thanks

o

Lisianthus are traded..keep an eye out for new post soon!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here