Return to the Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Have: Sweet Woodruff, Ajuga, orange Crocosmia

Posted by gardeners_hands 8, coastal WA (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 11, 10 at 13:05

Good morning!
I have crocosmia, blooms orange with a yellow throat, corms (bulbs) to trade. [FIRST PHOTO]

I have small rooted plants of both Ajuga and Sweet Woodruff to trade: They are great groundcovers, adaptable to sun or shade, wet or dry(ish) conditions.

Sweet Woodruff blooms with delicate white flowers in late spring, Ajuga with adorable small spikes of purple in early summer.
Their bloom-times actually crossover somewhat so they look nice in the same bed.

I do not know the variety of my Ajuga, it may be 'Bronze Beauty'.

I would like California poppy seeds (lots! ;).

I could also use garden phlox plants, and/or crocosmia Lucifer (bright red, I already have the orange).

E.P.O.P.
thanks in advance, Gardeners_Hands

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Have: Sweet Woodruff, Ajuga, orange Crocosmia

Hi,
Sent a reply to your mail. Thanks

o

Sending you an email.
Denise

o

sending an email thanks
Sherri GW/sherrih

o

Hi gardeners_hands I would like to have the sweet woodruff, ajuga, orange crocosmia plants. I have these seeds to trade. California poppy mission bells mixed colors, california poppy purple, micado california poppy red. Please let me know if you want to trade. Thanks Brenda

o

I realize you posted this 2 years ago, but if you still have Sweet Woodruff, I would love some. Can trade liriope, day lilies, tiger lilies, forsythia seedlings, rose of sharon, nandina, and other things.

Thanks!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here