Return to the Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Very specific have/want-Rose

Posted by fcoffill 7b-8 (My Page) on
Fri, Aug 9, 13 at 14:24

Have

Gardenia Rose.
Brilliant rambler needs a home, (I have 2) blooms once early spring, but well worth the wait (not to mention the 'real estate') Creamy white full blooms from conical buds. The fragrance is mild and the plant is semi-evergreen in this area. Rambling giant grows 8-12 foot canes with roses all along the length.

I am offering a plant approximately one trade gallon, most of the top growth will be removed. Which means it may not bloom until the second year.

Want

Lady Banks (rosa banksia lutea)
The thornless, yellow, variety. NO WHITE, NO HYBRIDS, NO CUTTINGS. I am interested in an established plant (that can be shipped of course)

I also have Fairy roses If you prefer something more suited to a smaller garden. These are small plants, growing on their own roots for 1 year.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Very specific have/want-Rose

Hi fcoffill

Do you have any rooted plants or cuttings of your camellia sasanqua?

Is the Rosa Rugsa Deep Pink A repeat bloomer? Are they rooted?

Do you have a rose called fairy queen?

Please let me know. Thanks so much.

Brenda

o
RE: HAVE: Very specific have/want-Rose

I have not successfully rooted the sasanqua yet. I plan to try some more this fall.

The rugosa I have left are one 'sucker', approximately 6-8" tall. The bloom heaviest in the spring, but continue to bloom occassionaly till frost.

I do not have the fairy queen.

If you are interested in sasanqua, e-mail me this winter. I should have an idea by then whether or not the cuttings will take.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here