Yellow cannas
Northern sea oats

Comments (19)

• gramsgege
    10 years ago

me please

• ashley05
    10 years ago

I'd love to have some canna and crocosmia. Thanks so much!

• ange2006
    10 years ago

I would love to have some black gamecock irises, tiger lilies, aucuba shrubs and hostas. Will they fit in a small flat rate box? I can email to you a pre-paid shipping label.

Thank you.
    Ange

• princessgrace79
    10 years ago

Hi!! I would love anything you have to give :) I just started up this year with ornamentals so my new beds have that sad sort of bare look :) I have two little girls that love flowers . A sweet member here sent me some crocosmia so I am probably ok there, but I would love any canna, tiger lilies, iris, hosta and I am always looking for shrubs :)

Thank you again! I am happy to email a shipping label as well if you still have anything left.

Grace

• TheNewb
    10 years ago

I would like some beautyberry and tiger lily, please :)
    You can send me an email at edgarferrer95@gmail.com

Thank You

• itchy1971
    10 years ago

I don't have any gamecock irises and would love some. Email me at brandonrtch@aol.com , please and thank you.

• llnoe
    10 years ago

HI, do you have any more of the Orange crocosmia and tiger lily bulbs? I would love some of those. Thank you!

• sandy_tx
    10 years ago

I would love any of the Irises if you have any left and Tiger lily bulbs also.

Thanks,
    Sandy

• peachbunnie
    10 years ago

i am a newbie newbie....i am just starting to develop beds.... live in sunny south carolina, border of georgia..... anything you have to share would be great!!! mben04564@hotmail.com

• tammy9999
    10 years ago

I would love to have any of the iris that you have. The voles and moles ate all of mine. Please contact me, juststuff30@triad.rr.com

• bunnynomnom
    10 years ago

Hi,

I've been looking for tiger lily bulbs to plant in my garden and would love to get a few. I see you are looking for wine cups (or maybe the eye-catching Geizorhizza radians?). I'm growing some seedlings and maybe I can send you some seeds in the future as an exchange. Please look at my trade list too if you want something from mine.
    My

• bethpierce77
    10 years ago

Do you have anything left?? I am a newbie and these all look great.

• bunnynomnom
    10 years ago

Oops just realized I forgot to put my email. It's electric.rice@gmail.com. Thanks!

• tresa
    10 years ago

Hi, I'm not exactly a newbie, but I've recently moved and wasn't able to take any of my plants with me. My new house is wonderful, but has not got one thing growing in its flower beds. If you have anything left that would transplant well this time of year, please email me at tresammartin@gmail.com.

• Karen1973
    10 years ago

would love anything i can get. next year will be my first garden chance and i have nothing.
    thanks

• Karen1973
    10 years ago

would love anything i can get. next year will be my first garden chance and i have nothing.
    thanks

• ygard Yadav
    10 years ago

If you have any of the Beautyberry and yellow Cannas left, then I would like some. I could paypal you the postage.
    Please let me know

thanks!

• ygard Yadav
    10 years ago

If you have any of the Beautyberry and yellow Cannas left, then I would like some. I could paypal you the postage.
    Please let me know

thanks!

• evelinanoni
    10 years ago

I am interested in cannas if they are still available.

Sponsored
The Art of Landscape
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Award Winning Landscape Artist & Designer for Larger DC Metro Area