Yellow cannas
Northern sea oats

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Garden Extras for Postage to a Newbie

me please

o

I'd love to have some canna and crocosmia. Thanks so much!

o

I would love to have some black gamecock irises, tiger lilies, aucuba shrubs and hostas. Will they fit in a small flat rate box? I can email to you a pre-paid shipping label.

Thank you.
Ange

o

Hi!! I would love anything you have to give :) I just started up this year with ornamentals so my new beds have that sad sort of bare look :) I have two little girls that love flowers . A sweet member here sent me some crocosmia so I am probably ok there, but I would love any canna, tiger lilies, iris, hosta and I am always looking for shrubs :)

Thank you again! I am happy to email a shipping label as well if you still have anything left.

Grace

o

I would like some beautyberry and tiger lily, please :)
You can send me an email at edgarferrer95@gmail.com

Thank You

o

I don't have any gamecock irises and would love some. Email me at brandonrtch@aol.com , please and thank you.

o

HI, do you have any more of the Orange crocosmia and tiger lily bulbs? I would love some of those. Thank you!

o

I would love any of the Irises if you have any left and Tiger lily bulbs also.

Thanks,
Sandy

o

i am a newbie newbie....i am just starting to develop beds.... live in sunny south carolina, border of georgia..... anything you have to share would be great!!! mben04564@hotmail.com

o

I would love to have any of the iris that you have. The voles and moles ate all of mine. Please contact me, juststuff30@triad.rr.com

o

Hi,

I've been looking for tiger lily bulbs to plant in my garden and would love to get a few. I see you are looking for wine cups (or maybe the eye-catching Geizorhizza radians?). I'm growing some seedlings and maybe I can send you some seeds in the future as an exchange. Please look at my trade list too if you want something from mine.
My

o

Do you have anything left?? I am a newbie and these all look great.

o

Oops just realized I forgot to put my email. It's electric.rice@gmail.com. Thanks!

o

Hi, I'm not exactly a newbie, but I've recently moved and wasn't able to take any of my plants with me. My new house is wonderful, but has not got one thing growing in its flower beds. If you have anything left that would transplant well this time of year, please email me at tresammartin@gmail.com.

o

would love anything i can get. next year will be my first garden chance and i have nothing.
thanks

o

would love anything i can get. next year will be my first garden chance and i have nothing.
thanks

o

If you have any of the Beautyberry and yellow Cannas left, then I would like some. I could paypal you the postage.
Please let me know

thanks!

o

If you have any of the Beautyberry and yellow Cannas left, then I would like some. I could paypal you the postage.
Please let me know

thanks!

o

I am interested in cannas if they are still available.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here