Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
zenyangla

WANTED: Fig tree Cuttings

ZenYang
10 years ago

I am new to gardening and would love to trade for some cuttings of their fig tree. I would be open to any type of fig tree that produces the fruit (my mother loves them)!

Thank you

Comments (3)

• princessgrace79
    10 years ago

Hi!! I have a green fig tree that is very hardy, elegant, and I've been told by neighbors has "the best figs in the neighborhood" ;) I'm happy to send you cuttings. You can send me something in trade (new to ornamentals so would love anything really) or just send for postage.

Grace

• ZenYang
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Hi Grace!
    Thanks for replying! , I would love cuttings from your fig tree! I have beautiful cherry blossom trees in my back and front yard I can send you cuttings of or I can send you seeds of some exotic fruits I have (guava, korean melon) and some blackberry seeds as well that are leftovers from a trade ;). I do have some sort of wild green sour apple tree that blossoms beautifully but it's a bit of work to maintain because when it fruits (and it really really does) I have to prune and remove the excess fruits that are left over from all the birds, squirrels, rabbits, foxes and deers my yard gets lots of foot traffic;P

Yang

• princessgrace79
    10 years ago

Hi Yang!! Just seeing this :)
    I'll send you an email! I don't have much need for fruit because I swear my street is an orchard lol, but I'm sure you have something (bulbs?), I don't mind sending for postage either :) I'm trading with someone else as well so I will be cutting away!

Sponsored