Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
flower_baby

WANTED: Wanted- unique/ uncommon houseplants.

flower_baby
11 years ago

Pretty much anything other than thoes green vine common house plants.

I am interested in hoyas, white, yellow, or orange Christmas/ thanksgiving cactus, or any Easter cactus..

Also wanting an orchid cactus/ epi cactus, (red or pinks) or a night blooming orchid cactus/ queen of the night/ dutchmans pipe epi cactus.

But willing to consider any other uncommon houseplant.

Starts/ clippings I have to trade:

Orchid cactus with 2-3 inch pink flowers

Hindu rope Hoya

Hoya with silver specks

Christmas cactus with red & pink/fuschia flowers. (my large cc is about 50 years old. It was my grandmothers.

All in good health.

Comments (6)

• cashclan
    11 years ago

I have Hoya Kentiana I can share I'm interested in your Hoya with silver specs. If I can think of some other house plants that I have enough to share I would also like some of the Orchid cactus, off to church so don't have time to plunder through my plants.
    talk to you soon, lmk if you are interested in the Kentiana
    Sharon Cash
    Zine 7

• greengirl2009
    11 years ago

Please review my list for items that may be of interest; have rooted cereus cactus leaf. I would like orchid cactus. Thanks much.

• tess1893
    11 years ago

Hey, I would love some of the orchid cactus. I have some Easter cactus I could share, just look at my list and see if there is something there you want. I have a few more plants that are not listed yet. Oh, I would love to have some of the silver spec hoya and Christmas cactus.

• tess1893
    11 years ago

Hey, I would love some of the orchid cactus. I have some Easter cactus I could share, just look at my list and see if there is something there you want. I have a few more plants that are not listed yet. Oh, I would love to have some of the silver spec hoya and Christmas cactus.

• plantmasterm
    11 years ago

Hi flowerbaby, do you have any cuttings left to trade..if so I would be interested in the hindu rope and also the hoya with the silver specks..I have mother of thousands, hoya but don't know the variety, fiddle leaf philo,also have crown of thorns and and old variety of syngonium that matures to five leaflets used to called nephthytis..if anyone else reading this post would be interested in any of my cuttings just drop me an email..Im also interested in a couple of clivia and amazon lily bulbs.

• perle_de_or
    11 years ago

I have Beef Steak Begonia and would love to trade for a Hoya that is not Carnosa (I already have that one and want to acquire a different variety. Send email thru my profile page. Thanks.
    Perle.

Sponsored