Return to the Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Tons of named daylilies

Posted by smokymist 7 East TN (My Page) on
Sat, Aug 16, 14 at 15:47

I am undergoing a huge project, dividing every single daylily we have in hopes of moving soon, to pot most of them up. I haven't done this in many years, so I will have alot of named daylilies to trade. There are a few newer ones ( new to me so they aren't fully grown out yet ) and the more expensive ones, that I won't be trading, but that leaves probably around 90 named varieties that I will be trading. I'm not even sure I have them all listed. I'll make a list as I go, but what I am looking for is edibles...as in fruits mainly. Would also be open to other plants, just not anymore daylilies at this time ( sigh). I prefer larger trades...and I would want that you either have a good feedback, I've traded with you before, or if you're new, you mail first. Nope, I'm not doing all this work to send these out for postage, sorry. Please respond here so I can keep up, and send me an email. I have a list up, but like I said it might not be totally updated ( many trips to the daylily farm since )

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Tons of named daylilies

I am very interested in some of your day lilys. I just read your trade list and I have some sedums you don't have. I would also love some of the sedums you listed. Please email me. I can relate to digging for a move. It took 2 loads to move all my plants and rocks 20 years ago and I hope to never have to do that again.

o

• Posted by kousa Zone 6 (My Page) on
    Sat, Aug 16, 14 at 16:51

Do you happen to have daylily Witch Stick and Lurch for trade? I have Celeste fig and Rasperry Anne to trade for them. Thanks.

o

I wish I did Kousa...they sound interesting ! Frankie , sent you an email.

o

Howdy Smoky,

I'd sent you an email. I'd love to get some of your daylilies. I'm hoping that I might have something you'd like.

o

I didn't get an email so I sent you one. GW emails don't always go thru. My email is bvfj@ymail.com

o

Hello Smokymist!
I'm very interested in your black daylilies. I'm sending you an email.

o

Hi!
I am very interested in doing a large trade with you. Please check out my "Have" list and lets get together a big trade so we both can get alot of new plants.

Regards,
Lisa

Here is a link that might be useful: Trade List

o

I would be interested in some daylilies if you can find anything on my trade list that you are interested in.

o

Hello smokymist, are you still interested in trading. Check out my seed and plant exchange. I attached photos of my Hosta's. The Large leaf green is blue but fades to the green. Lobelia Sphicata plant.
I can't find the picture links: If you go to 2014 flower list you will see pictures of hostas and lobelia.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/57071556@N07/14274812173/in/photostream/lightbox/

I am interested in your whitest daylily (closest to it), your reddest Sedum's,. PM me if you are interested. I also have burning bush plants.

o

ladyrose that link takes me to a slideshow, do you have a list somewhere ? you can email me at fai34@chartertn.net

o

I know the slideshow of 2014 is the one with the pictures of the hosta's and blue sphicata. I don't have a formal list of my hostas bought at HD about 16 years ago. Flickr changed their format. I used to be able to copy and paste the pictures I wanted to Gardenweb. Just the 2014 slideshow.

That is the best I can give you as far as visual.
Sincerely,
Avis M.
blue sphicata

o

I don't really need pictures, just a list. All I see on that page is 2013 list. I'm trying :)

o

Still up for trade..like I mentioned, looking specifically for fruit and edibles..(have enough blackberries, and mints, however ).

o

I would love some of the old orange daylillies if you have them or any of the older one
Dont have musch to trade I have a lot of Gardenia in pots, dutch iries (blue), I have some wondering Jew (purple) , also have some moses plants .
email
micro35042@yahoo.com

o

Hi,
I have some edible and fruit, arctic kiwi -about 3 years old roots, Gogi berry, rooted, small fig rooted,
I'd like to trade some of your Hosta,
Let me know if you are interested.
Thanks
Wendy

o

Please everyone , take a moment and read my trade request...I am getting ready to hopefully move, so at this time I am only looking for fruit and edibles that I can pot up and take with me. Wendy, I'm not actually digging up my hostas right now, but I might for what you're offering, especially the Gogi berries, can you email me ? Thanks !!

o

When you say fruit- can you be more specific?

I have Raspberry Canes, or could do blueberry cuttings, or were you looking for trees? Pear/Peach/Apple/Plum? Not really sure what I can get my hands on but I could try.

Or veggies? I have loads of walking onion topsets.

o

• Posted by bobbih z10 San Diego (My Page) on
    Mon, Aug 25, 14 at 10:56

I have a few white sapote seeds. The fruit is baseball size and taste like banana custard. It has never been a viable commercial fruit as it has a short shelf life but has a great taste. I have plenty of rosemary cuttings or check my list (I'm just returning to trades so it may not be up to date…just ask). I like bi -tone daylilies preferly evergreen

o

To be more specific, I am not looking to trade plants for seeds, or cuttings, unless they are rooted well and growing already :) I have plenty of thornless blackberry plants myself, and in the raspberry department, I would be interested, but in red and golden. Also looking for other fruits, trees yes, and other's as in Goji berries, etc. I'm really open to most fruits that I don't have as i love to try new things. In the fig department I do have Texas , but would love to try others. I also have quite a few arctic Kiwi so that is something I don't need. Thanks everyone .

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here