Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
pixel_pepper

WANTED: Have: Old-growth Jade

Pixel_Pepper
11 years ago

I recently acquired two 25 year old jade plants (Crassula ovata) and whacked them back really hard. They were so crowded before that separating them left me with many leftover trunks. Some of the trunks are a full 2 inches in diameter. I will be sending the trunks as-is (not rooted). Since they create a heavy parcel, I request that we arrange for me to send standard mail while you send priority mail, to keep the cost of shipping relatively equal (unless you also send succulents that can take a longer trip).

Looking to trade for indoor plants, jasmines, fragrant plants, night-blooming plants, haworthias, and others. I live in zone 10b so please offer heat-tolerant plants. Willing to consider trades of seeds (must be many or uncommon to justify the cost of shipping) or trades for other items. I will consider all offers.

Please email me through Gardenweb if you are interested, and leave me a message here in this thread to let me know. If you have questions, please ask in the thread so others may see the answer.

I will post some pictures here in the next few days. Available to send in a week or so. If you are new to Exchange and don't yet have a few good reviews in the Rate and Review forum, I may ask you to send your end of the trade first.

Comments (5)

Sponsored