Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lesfleursjolies

HAVE: Daylilies for postage

KarenPA_6b
9 years ago

I need to give a way this noid daylily clump and will send them for postage. Please see pic. Will include a few others as extras. Right now, I do not know what is available but they will be named. I forgot to add that I cannot ship live plants to CA, WA, AZ, and TX due to the states restrictions.

This post was edited by kousa on Sun, Aug 24, 14 at 9:41

Comments (24)

• EricaBraun
    9 years ago

I'm very interested. Please let me know how much postage, you'd like, or take a look at my trade list. If I have some plants you like, I'd be happy to do a trade.

I sent you an email!

This post was edited by EricaBraun on Sun, Aug 24, 14 at 0:24

• KarenPA_6b
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Sorry Erica, I cannot send the plants to CA.

• lisa_1968
    9 years ago

Hi. I would very much love to get your box! I live in Kentucky, so I have no state restrictions. I sent you and email with my address. Thanks for your generosity!

Lisa

• ruthz
    9 years ago

Kousa, that's interesting information. Is this something new?
    Can you please share where I can learn more about this.

I live in Texas and have ordered plants from many different states. The only restrictions I've seen for Texas is on citrus trees.

This post was edited by ruthz on Sun, Aug 24, 14 at 14:07

• KarenPA_6b
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Hi Ruth. Last year, someone in TX wanted some of my blue hibiscus seedlings. So I went to look at the TX Dept of Agriculture guidelines and this is what was written:

NURSERY PRODUCTS AND FLORAL ITEMS
    Nursery product - A tree, shrub, vine, cutting, graft, scion, grass, bulb or bud that is grown for,
    kept for, or is capable of propagation and distribution for sale or lease.
    GENERAL SHIPPING REQUIREMENTS
    Nursery or floral shipments of plant material originating outside of the state must be
    accompanied by a phytosanitary certificate of inspection from the origin state's department of
    agriculture stating that the plants are free of insect pests and plant diseases, or any other
    phytosanitary document applicable to the commodity.

As i cannot provide a phytosanitary certificate, I do not want to break any rules in sending live plants to TX.

• KarenPA_6b
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Lisa, it is yours. It is a huge clump though. Do you want it all?

• fuzzy57
    9 years ago

if she does not want it all let me know as i would do postage also

• KarenPA_6b
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Hi Fuzzy! If Lisa does not want it all, I can definitely send you some and add the Queen's Circle Iris that I was not able to include before.

• lisa_1968
    9 years ago

Yay! Thank you so much, Kousa. It's ok if you want to send Fuzzy a part of it. Just let me know how much to send for postage. I'll send you an email with my address, and I will need yours as well.

Lisa

• KarenPA_6b
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Lisa, I have not received your email.

• lisa_1968
    9 years ago

Just sent it again. Hopefully it will go through. :)
    Lisa

• lisa_1968
    9 years ago

I have not heard back from you, Kousa, did you get my email from August 25th.?

• bellafiore
    9 years ago

I would like these if you don't send them elsewhere. I'm in the Milwaukee WI area

• horace
    9 years ago

if any left let me know I would love to have some

• KarenPA_6b
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Lisa, I still have not received any information from you. As you were the first who expressed interest from a state that I can ship to, I will wait for a couple more days. If I do not receive your info, I will need to send the daylilies to others as I have already dug the plants.

• val (MA z6)
    9 years ago

Am I too late? If you still have some left to share , I would love some of these beauties.

• lisa_1968
    9 years ago

I don't know what has happend, but I will give my address here:

Lisa Adams
    175 E. Pittsburg Ch. Rd.
    London, KY 40741

:)

• KarenPA_6b
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Hi Lisa. I sent you email yesterday with info on how you can reimburse me for the postage. If you can respond, I would appreciate.

If I do not get a response from Lisa, I have a medium size priority box of daylilies for postage ($13). The daylilies include the orange noid from pic above and the following:

Joan Senior
    Hyperion Elite
    Fairy Tale Pink

• queen_gardener
    9 years ago

I'm interested in Fairy Tale Pink, for sure, let me look up the others. I'll send you an email. I could trade, I have a post with a pic - I'm offering the two small priority boxes of orangey pink daylilies

• KarenPA_6b
    Original Author
    9 years ago

I am sorry but I am not interested in trading at this time. I am offering these daylilies for postage, 1 medium priority box of the above daylilies.

• queen_gardener
    9 years ago

I can pay postage. And I want them all. Isn't the med box 12 something? How shall I pay?

This post was edited by Queen-Gardener on Fri, Aug 29, 14 at 15:12

• lisa_1968
    9 years ago

Kousa, I still have not gotten an email from you, but still want the box. Can you email me directly at
    lisa.adams10@yahoo.com? (There is a dot between lisa and adams.) That way I can get your address.

• Grandpagoose615
    9 years ago

Do you still have some day lilies? Please let me know what the postage is, if some are available.

• KarenPA_6b
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Sorry, I do not have any more daylilies for postage.

Sponsored
Macanson Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Cabinetry & Flooring Company in Ashburn – Since 2013!