Return to the Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Irises

Posted by LullabyF360 8a (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 25, 13 at 9:25

I don't have much to trade as far as plants go. Would like at least two bulbs of the same color per trade. Bearded irises are prefered but not mandatory.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Irises

I am giving away some small Iris starts! All I ask is that you pay postage! $6 for a small flat rate box. I cannot tell you the color as the Dear have scattered the tags. I can mark them so you know what ones are the same color as I dig them. LMK if you might want some of these. These Iris are all TB's. They are very over crowded so the new growth is small.

o

It will probably be a week or more before I could get the money. I have some personal problems that decided to happen last night. No idea how long this will carry out, but this goes as a warning to anyone who posts here for a trade. SORRY!!!

o

I have a few small purple bearded i dug out yesterday, and maybe some Japanese iris or voodoo lily, I may have have a few small ones that could go first class. Do you have any bulbs for trade? I've never had much luck with seeds.

o

princessgrace

I have tigridia bulbs to spare. They have not gotten into the ground yet, & I'm sure I won't be using them all.

aquawise

I might be able to send you postage for a small flat rate box next week. Will a miney order be fine? I do not have paypal & know many prefer that method of payment. LMK.

o

All I have is seeds from some wild Iris plants. Purple and white bearded, but they love to spread.

Paul

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here