Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
helwhhle

HAVE: rooted kiwi, and fig, lost tag

Wendy
11 years ago

I have a few rooted kiwi - hardy varieities, possible name is Anna, Geneva,or cordifolia,

and rooted fig,possible name-brown turkey or excel,

I can do postage or trade if you have anything I really like.

Due to the scam I have experience with C***95 located in KY 42303, I will mail out mine after I receive your mail's confirmation

Thanks

Wendy

Comments (15)

• djune_gw
    11 years ago

Hey Wendy, I needed to tell you that my fig tree from China
    is doing great. Have you been to see all their beautiful plants again? I would love some more Kiwi. If you will email me how much postage, I will get it in the mail first.
    Beleive me, I understand.
    Donna

• orleania
    11 years ago

Hi Wendy -

I'm interested in the fig rooting for either postage or trade if anything I have interests you.

Thanks,
    Heather

• MoonFire
    11 years ago

Hi Wendy...I would love a kiwi tree!! if you have any left...I don't have paypal but I'm more than happy to send money order or cash for postage...and I'm also happy to get a confirmation # when I send it out to you...it's a generous offer and I understand your hesitancy to send 1st...please let me know how much postage and what addy to send it to if it's ok...thanks, Dianne

• Wendy
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Hi,
    Heather, I have send you email
    Dianne, I'll send you email when I have it ready.
    Thanks
    Wendy

• carla fellers
    11 years ago

I would like to have a kiwi plant.Would you be interested in a plumeria? It is white and about 8 or 9 inches. It will make a beautiful plant. You can e- mail me at deereemp@yahoo.com.

• stockman210
    11 years ago

Would like a kiwi
    I have kafir lime, mango, mullberry and papaya all nIce starts or lots native Florida flower seeds to trade.

• liliaceae
    11 years ago

I am interested in your Hardy Kiwis if you have any left. I can trade or do postage. Thank you

• sandy_village
    10 years ago

I am interested in your Kiwi and can either do Paypal for postage or snail mail. I would also consider a trade if you see anything on my Exchange list you might like. I realize this post is a year old...but I'm hoping you might have another round of Kiwis to share. Thank you.

Sandy
    Sacramento, CA

Here is a link that might be useful: (my trade list)

• Judystovall59
    10 years ago

I would love kiwi and figs and anything else you have Please advise as how to pay and I will take care of it or send your address and how much I need to mail Thanking you in advance One bad apple can ruin the tree Sorry for the bad experience Judy

• Wendy
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Hi, Sandy and Judy
    Sorry for response late, since I did not come to check the follow up from my earlier post.
    I will send email back later today.

Thanks
    Wendy

• KLI_6B
    10 years ago

I would like to have a fig tree if still available. Please email me how much is the postage. Thanks much!

• PaperFinch
    10 years ago

I know I'm a bit late to reply, but if you have any cuttings of either one or both I'm interested. Please chek out my trade list if there's anything you want in return. Otherwise, I'd be happy to reimburse you with postage or whatnot. :)

• cszopa
    10 years ago

I am interested if you have any left! Sorry to hear about you getting scammed, terrible! I have a few things for trade like Rooted: turmeric, sunflower, basil, peppers, peas, okra Cuttings: red grapefruit, japanese plum, rosemary, lemongrass

Thanks!

• piyaz
    10 years ago

Hi Wendy,

I am interested in the Persimmon and Kiwi cuttings. I don't have much to trade other than pomegranate cutting otherwise postage. Let me know.

Thanks

Piyaz

• Wendy
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Hi, Piyaz
    Still can get cutting frrom my kiwi, Send you email,
    Wendy