Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
audrey_gw

Have: boxes of tropicals for trade or postage

audrey_gw
12 years ago

Since I need to get quite a few tropical seedlings out of here before cold weather sets in, I'm going to divide them up into a couple boxes--about a dozen plants per box as follows. (Though I can rearrange what is in each box.) From what I've read, the albizia may actually be hardy to zone 5, but the other plants aren't. Most are from three to five inches tall, with a few larger and a few smaller.

I'll swap each box for one or two items from my want lists--one, if it's something I really want! Or even some unrooted cuttings of items from my want lists. I'll wait until the beginning of next week to pack the boxes. If I don't receive any trade offers that I like by then, I'll let the boxes go for postage to the first two people who ask. If interested, you can find my trade list at the following link and e-mail me from my member page.

Box 1:

protea lepidocarpodron 2

handroanthus chrysanthus 1

albizia Ernest Wilson 1

papaya 1

oroxylum indicum 1

stephanotis floribunda 1

rooted hoya cutting 2

bauhinia yunnanensis 1

pomegranate 2

Box 2:

protea lepidocarpodron 2

handroanthus chrysanthus 1

albizia Ernest Wilson 1

hippeastrum mandonii 1

hippeastrum reginae 1

albuca spiralis 1

scadoxus nutans 1

hoya cutting 2

pomegranate 2

Here is a link that might be useful: Audrey's Trade List

Comments (6)

• mdsozark
    12 years ago

I don't think there is anything on my list that is on your "want" list, but I'd be more than happy to send payment if you have any of these left to ship. I'm in southern Missouri but have a 10x40' sunroom on the front of the house that I use like a greenhouse for tropicals. :)

• peaches20
    12 years ago

Hi Audrey,

I'm sorry that I don't have anything on your trade list. I too would be willing to take a box for postage. I am also located in PA and I think we may have even traded seeds at one time. I do have an indoor setup for plants.
    Thanks,

Nancy

• retsec
    12 years ago

Sending you email.

• grubworm
    12 years ago

Please check your email. Shirley

• phyllisb2008
    12 years ago

what color blooms does your hoya have?

• audrey_gw
    Original Author
    12 years ago

mdsozark,
    I couldn't find an e-mail address listed for you anywhere. If you still want the leftovers from this posting in exchange for postage, please e-mail me ASAP. Otherwise, I'll have to move on to the next person.

Sponsored