Return to the Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Have: Vigna caracalla - Fragrant Corkscrew Vine

Posted by ruthz DFW/TX (My Page) on
Mon, Sep 26, 11 at 13:10

I have 2 of these and would like to trade 1, so I don't have to bring in for the winter.
We've had an extremely hot and dry summer, so I've lost a lot of plants, but may have something else to trade to make the postage worthwhile. Just look at my list and ask.
I'm looking for named daylily's.
Cerulean Warbler, Linda Beck, and Primal Scream are at the very top of my want list, but there are many others .
The daylily's I want most are on my GW want list, but I do have another list that is not posted.
Sorry I have to be so picky, but I don't have space for all I would like.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Have: Vigna caracalla - Fragrant Corkscrew Vine

I would love to trade for your corkscrew vine. I have daylily Indian Giver and Echinacea 'Hot Papaya' from your want list. I am also interested in your New Orleans Lady Brug if you can trade a cutting of it.

Shirley

o

Ruth, if you haven't traded this yet, email me - we've traded before and I'm certain we can do so again!!!

o

• Posted by ruthz DFW/TX (My Page) on
    Fri, Sep 30, 11 at 16:55

Have sent emails to both of you.
Still have
1 Corkscrew Vine
Check with me about anything else on my have list

I'm only looking to trade for things on my want list,
especially daylilies.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here