Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
gardener365

WANTED: Ajuga 'Burgundy Glow' for oaks/pecans/magnolia

gardener365
10 years ago

Hello!

I'm looking for (30) Ajuga 'Burgundy' Glow' for a new space I cleared under an existing deck ASAP! It's weeded right now ;) Ajuga 'Golden Glow' I like too and would definitely trade for this cultivar.

I'm negotiable to the point where you are in charge of however many trees I can fit into a 38" long Priority Mail tube box. I will give you an estimation of what will fit.

My Bur oaks if alone you wanted these, I can get (4) in a tube box.

My pecans and other oaks I can get a total of (8) to fit if you mixed and matched.

Please see my exchange page for photos. I have shown my Bur oaks and my Pecans. The others I haven't photographed, but I'd be happy to do so.

The Magnolia virginiana are very small: 3-4" and I will trade those but only (3) - I will be able to get those into the box in addition with the others, only if you want them. Those are the exception as far as size of the seedlings. The other oaks are also large, but not as large as the bur oaks. The other oaks all have full root-systems the same as the burs & pecans and the height of the shumard's and English oaks are 12" (not including the root system.) so the actual height is from the ground up.

Please send an email and post here that you did

Thank you very much,

Dax

This post was edited by gardener365 on Sun, Sep 8, 13 at 15:50