Return to the Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Ajuga 'Burgundy Glow' for oaks/pecans/magnolia

Posted by gardener365 IL 5b (My Page) on
Sat, Sep 7, 13 at 17:54

Hello!

I'm looking for (30) Ajuga 'Burgundy' Glow' for a new space I cleared under an existing deck ASAP! It's weeded right now ;) Ajuga 'Golden Glow' I like too and would definitely trade for this cultivar.

I'm negotiable to the point where you are in charge of however many trees I can fit into a 38" long Priority Mail tube box. I will give you an estimation of what will fit.

My Bur oaks if alone you wanted these, I can get (4) in a tube box.

My pecans and other oaks I can get a total of (8) to fit if you mixed and matched.

Please see my exchange page for photos. I have shown my Bur oaks and my Pecans. The others I haven't photographed, but I'd be happy to do so.

The Magnolia virginiana are very small: 3-4" and I will trade those but only (3) - I will be able to get those into the box in addition with the others, only if you want them. Those are the exception as far as size of the seedlings. The other oaks are also large, but not as large as the bur oaks. The other oaks all have full root-systems the same as the burs & pecans and the height of the shumard's and English oaks are 12" (not including the root system.) so the actual height is from the ground up.

Please send an email and post here that you did

Thank you very much,

Dax

This post was edited by gardener365 on Sun, Sep 8, 13 at 15:50

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Ajuga 'Burgundy Glow' for oaks/pecans/magnolia

CLOSED

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here