Return to the Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Have: mixed daffodils for postage

Posted by kato_b z6 NEPa (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 25, 13 at 18:02

I have a bunch of daffodils ready to box up for postage (or check my trade list, you never know!) Let me know what you're interested in and we'll see. Please post to this thread!
replete (about 9 bulbs)
mixed daffs (about 35)
daydream (3 huge bulbs)
mon cheri (about 7)
ice king (about 20 bulbs)
no ID white (about 40 bulbs)... might be 'misty glen' but no promises
I also have a bunch of tiny non blooming bulbs of 'fantasy creation' muscari and nectaroscordum siculum....

FYI I'm slow to reply so if you're the impatient type you might want to pass on this!

no ID white:

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Have: mixed daffodils for postage

Please, I would love them. I have been asking earlier this year. Please , please. can send postage or offer a trade if you would like. Do you have a pay pal account? Thanks, Marsha

o

Also sent you a email. Thanks. Marsha

o

That was easy, looks like they're claimed! Thanks for looking

o

How much and where do I send the postage or did you want the plants for a trade? Thank you. Marsha

o

I would love any daffodils!! I had a few spots get too shady and none of mine came back this year :( I'll check your list!

o

I have some interesting euphorbia, succulents and hardy cyclamen bulbs (I am awful at names of anything so I would probably just take some pics)

o

I would love some if you have any left. I don't really care which ones you had left. I would be happy with any of them! I have some blueberries and grapes I could trade you for. I would also be happy just paying postage.

o

Thank you for the daffodils!!!!!!!!Marsha

o

Sent you an email.

o

Would love anything you have left I'm in zone 7 I have just joined this site first ever for seed swap Can I send money or postage Please advise Judy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here