Patriet
Ann Kulpa
Barbara Ann
American Halo
Blue Angel
Northern Exposure
Lakeside Rhapsody
Hippodrome

Post Here. I am looking for Things I don't have. If its not the run of the mill, I might want it. If we haven;t traded before, you will have to sent first. No SASE

Comments (13)

• illinoisdoglover
    10 years ago

Would love to do another trade with you. American Halo, Northern Exposure, Lakeside Rhapsody, Barbara Ann and Hippodom. Sending you private email. Hope all is well, stay in touch. Marsha

• helianthuslunaria
    10 years ago

I'm also moreso interested in other things on your list, I'll send an email.

• chrisware
    10 years ago

Would like to get Barbara Ann, Hippodrome, and K Regal from you but I'm not sure if I have anything you may want.
    I do have sedums, semps, and hardy cacti, agaves... Adeniums and epiphyllums.
    I also have a 2-3 yr old brown woodland tweyblade orchid that I could spare for good plants

I have a lot of older hosta, but am always looking for some color and size variation to make things stand out. Occasionally I can find an interesting one at lowes, but they usually just carry the standards
    Thanks,
    Chrishware@aol.com

• jen_frazier
    10 years ago

I have several named dayliliy. If you would trade for dayliliy i could snd you a list.
    Thanks, Jennifer

• woodthrush
    10 years ago

Plantman,
    I have hosta Humpback Whale for you. Please send me your
    address.
    Pam

• prairiewinds
    10 years ago

I'm clearing out a large amount of peonies (red, pink, and white). Let me know if this catches your interest.

• illinoisdoglover
    10 years ago

Waiting to see if our trade for hostas is still on, meanwhile, Prairiewinds you do not have a email to get in touch with you. Please contact me about your peonies. See my trade page if nothing happens here. Good luck. Marsha

• plantman71
    Original Author
    10 years ago

prairiewinds, you have no email set up. No way to email you.

Marsha, You have not said what you wanted to trade.

Folks, quit trying to make this trades hard. I have listed my hosta(I have as much as you want. only Blue Angel is limited) Now tell me what you want to trade. I will say Yes or No. Only you know what you think your plants are worth..

• illinoisdoglover
    10 years ago

Hi Tony: I read your email today and sent you a reply. Please read it. Thank you, Marsha

• bella20128
    9 years ago

I would love to trade do you have any hosta left? Even if you dont want anything i have to trade i would be willing to pay for them! We just bought our first home and im trying to start a backyard! Please email me at abrady1989@gmail.com

• frankielynnsie
    9 years ago

I am interested in the Brim cup, Barbara Ann and Ann Kulpa hostas. I have pitcher plants that would be hardy in your zone-S. Flava, S. Leucophylla, S. Red Bug and sedums-coral reef, lime zinger, chocolate ball, purple twickle, coral carpet. If you are interested in any of these let me know.

• sweet_betsy No AL Z7
    9 years ago

I am interested in your lakeside cupcake and ann kulpa hostas. I have salvia navajo and dicliptera for sun/part sun or asarum canadense and solomons seal for shade.

• plantman71
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Thinks for asking about my hosta, but the post was for 2013. Due to our long dry spell, I am not trading any right now. I will have some of each for trade in Spring.

tony

Sponsored
Landscape Concepts of Fairfax, Inc.
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
Northern VA's Creative Team of Landscape Designers & Horticulturists