Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
horace_gw

HAVE: Sweet shrub

horace
10 years ago

I have Several sweet shrub still in the ground welcome to pick up later after they are dormant.

Comments (12)

• pat44th
    10 years ago

Can I have your sweet shrub for trading or postage?

Please let me know.

Thanks

• horace
    Original Author
    10 years ago

you may how many do you want and what do you have to trade? I can dig and ship bare root later in the year. They still have all there leaves on them at this time not sure if they would make it now but I am willing to try. My Phone number is 205-926-6074 call in the evening.

• pat44th
    10 years ago

Hi Horace,

These are the plants that I can trade , if you are interested.

Pandan
    Cardamom
    Turmeric
    Horse tamarind
    Passion fruit
    Lemongrass (Cymbopogon Nardus)
    Lemongrass (Cymbopogon Citratus)
    Malabar spinach
    Wild betel Leaf bush
    Pomegranate cutting

Your sweet shrub is Calycanthus? What flower color is it?

Thanks
    Pat

This post was edited by pat44th on Mon, Oct 28, 13 at 21:16

• horace
    Original Author
    10 years ago

it has a dark brownish red bloom
    Not sure I can use any of the items you have but will send you some later in the year if you pay postage.
    where do you live and can we ship between state lines not sure of this

• horace
    Original Author
    10 years ago

it has a dark brownish red bloom
    Not sure I can use any of the items you have but will send you some later in the year if you pay postage.
    where do you live and can we ship between state lines not sure of this

• pat44th
    10 years ago

Hi Horace,

I can pay for the postage. Whenever you are ready to send, please let me know.

I live in Texas, it has no problem to ship the plants to my place. I had received some trade plants and some postage plants. They were fined.

Thank you very much for sharing
    Pat

• ange2006
    10 years ago

I'd love to have some of your sweet shrub when they're ready to be shipped. I'll pay for postage. Please let me know. Thank you.
    Angel

• horace
    Original Author
    10 years ago

any one wanting sweet shrub just let me know I will dig and ship bare root.will shoot for mid Feb or early March they should arrive before they bud out, also posting how to care for the plants after they arrive. just keep posting me on my email so I can get address and not forget to do it

Keep plant roots moist if you'll be delaying planting. Keep them wrapped and stored in a cool, dark place. Several hours before planting, unwrap the roots and set the plant in a container of tepid water so that its roots are immersed. Be careful not to damage the roots. The tiny root hairs are important because they will spearhead the growth in the soil. Once planted and watered, bare-root plants need less water than others until they leaf out. Delay fertilizing until they produce stems and foliage growth.

• horace
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Here is a good place that shows how to plant bare rooted plants

ftp://ftp-fc.sc.egov.usda.gov/MT/www/technical/forestry/bareroot.pdf

• sandnsea
    10 years ago

Horace I also would like to be added to the list for your sweet shrub in Feb...Keep me posted when you are ready to ship.
    Thanks

• horace
    Original Author
    10 years ago

can send sweet shrub I have 3 requests anyone else email me with your address so I can get postage rate

• pat44th
    10 years ago

I sent you e-mail.

Pat