Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
gailprosser

HAVE: Hardy ground orchid, Bletilla Striata

gailprosser
10 years ago

Hello,

I have some Bletilla striata to share. They are in pink, purple and white and I can not guarantee color, they are mixed. Each one of these corms/rhizomes cost about $7 to $20 in the store and they are hardy to 28 degrees. I am happy to share in exchange for bulbs. (I planted them a decade ago and now have plenty!)

Wanted: snowdrops (galanthus), muscari, freesia, daffodil (single yellow), crocus, etc.

Thank you and happy fall planting!

Comments (13)

• KarenPA_6b
    10 years ago

I have a lot of daffodils that I can trade with you. I am just not sure if CA allows bulbs to cross state lines. Do you know? Karen

• KarenPA_6b
    10 years ago

I just checked the regulations regarding CA and it is ok to ship bulbs free and clean of soil from PA. If you are interested to trade with me, please email me. I have many kinds of yellow daffodils: above, trumpet, double, white (Thalia, Ice Follies). Let me know if you are interested.

• trish_ca
    10 years ago

I have snowdrops and am in Northern California also. I would be interested in a trade.

Trish

• susie_60nc
    10 years ago

I have some Jacobean lily bulbs for trade is you are interested......LMK........I also have some small amorphous konjac's too

• tiarella
    9 years ago

most interested in your orchids. I am a perennial/orchid collector. I have a bulb you might be interested in. a drimiopsis maculata false African hosta grows from a bulb(partially exposed) has a stalk of white flowers and darker green spotted leaves. chk Plants Delight website for more info on growing can be grown as a houseplant too. looking for any color bletilla.

• dbarron
    9 years ago

Just wanted to say, lovely photograph of the bletilla!

• zeroXstaticlife
    9 years ago

Susie I am interested in some of your Jacobean lilies if you want to trade for something. My trade list isn't quite up to date but if you were looking for something let me know.

• Rosie1949
    9 years ago

Do you still have any Bletilla Striata to trade? Or am willing to pay reasonable postage. Thanks!~~Rosie

• lindamarie
    9 years ago

I have snowdrops, lycoris and scilla o trade

• Rosie1949
    9 years ago

Received your email today. I tried to email you but you don't show an email address. I have yellow daffodils. Do you trade bulb for bulb? Let me know what arrangements can be made. Thank you

• greengirl2009
    9 years ago

Interested. I realize this is an older post. Please let me know what bulbs you are seeking at this time. Thanks much.

• tamela_star
    9 years ago

I'm a orchid lover and to grow some in my garden would be perfect! I am hoping you have some left to trade I have beautiful crocus bulbs that I'm about to dig up and separate. Sending you a email!

• tamela_star
    9 years ago

You can email me at tamelastar@gmail.com. I didn't see a link to send you a message.

Sponsored