Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sassybutterfly_2008

Any interest in these cuttings before I compost them?

I will have 'Bridal Wreath' Spirea and 'Pink Princess' Wiegela cuttings as I will be trimming them back. I also have Gardenia Jasminoides (smells amazing!!) and Confederate Jasmine vines I can take cuttings from as well. I also have a beautiful tiny white flowered clematis (not sure the name? Maybe someone else knows?) I just hate the cuttings to go in the compost pile when they're so easy to root!

I am up to trade for most anything. :) But I am looking specifically for:

unusual daffodil bulbs

any salmon/sunset/hot pink tulip bulbs

any muscari

any snowdrops (galanthus)

any anemones

Buddleia cuttings - 'Miss Ruby' or deep dark Ruby colored

Rooted mints other than peppermint

ANY scented Geranium cuttings

any Geums

any Heuchera starts

would REALLY love some strawberry or raspberry starts (not cuttings)

Happy to trade for seeds as well. I have a crazy long wish list so I'm pretty open to whatever!

Thanks,

Wendy / sassyb

{{gwi:72864}}

{{gwi:72865}}

{{gwi:72866}}

{{gwi:72867}}

{{gwi:72868}}

{{gwi:72869}}

Comments (13)

• thatannagirl
    12 years ago

I am very interested in the Wiegela, Confederate Jasmine, and Clematis cuttings.

In return I can offer Watermelon Coleus seeds, and a rooted mint that I believe is Spearmint (it's definitely not peppermint), or whatever else you might be interested in from my trade list.

Additionally, I have dug up and potted a mystery bulb, that could be daffodil, since I definitely get daffodils about in random places in the spring. But, I cannot identify it with any certainty.

• debbiep_gw
    12 years ago

Would you be interested in passiflora vitifolia cuttings or blue sky vine cuttings?Your clematis looks like sweet autumn clematis.
    Debbie

• Iris ( ranegrow ) z7 Maryland
    12 years ago

Wendy !

I would love a couple of those ! if you are interested in a few Brug cuttings I can send to you with the seeds that I STILL have set aside for you ? Let me know !

Iris

• sherrih
    12 years ago

Hi I am sending you an email

• sassybutterfly_2008
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thanks ladies! I've emailed each of you. I will be taking the cuttings on Sunday afternoon/evening and planning to mail on Monday. If there's any other interest, please let me know soon!

Thanks!
    ~Wendy /sassyb

• ibartoo
    12 years ago

Hi Wendy, I would love to trade something for some of your spirea and weigelia cuttings. I have all kinds of things. Let me know if you are interested. thanks, Ibartoo

• marcella
    12 years ago

Sending email thanks. Marcella

• beth_b_kodiak
    12 years ago

Hi Wendy, I have some scented geraniums, I'd like to try the spirea and weigelia.
    Bethb

• sassybutterfly_2008
    Original Author
    12 years ago

thatannagirl, sherrih, and marcella ~ your trade boxes are in the mail. :)

ibartoo & beth_b_kodiak ~ I've emailed you both back. Please let me know if you received it.

Thanks!
    ~Wendy

• prayerrock
    12 years ago

Sass, I would love some of the gardenia and clematis please. I can give you raspberry and marionberry plants.

Mary

• red50
    12 years ago

Hi Wendy,
    Do you still have any cuttings of the 'Bridal Wreath' Spirea and 'Pink Princess' Wiegela, Gardenia Jasminoides, Confederate Jasmine vines? If so, I will work up a list of items to trade. I have lots of a double-flowering daffodil, I don't the name, it was planted by a former resident. And some Amaryllis Belladonna(Naked Ladies). A rooted flowering quince, 'Cameo' And a Chinese fringe-flower that I could take some cuttings.

Let me know here or send me an email. Thanks You, Joyce

• christ68
    12 years ago

Hi Wendy,
    Do you have some 'Bridal Wreath' Spirea cuttings yet.I can pay postage, just let e know, my email is crcrst@aol.com
    Thanks
    Christina

• cashclan
    12 years ago

Ohhh my goodness I would love some if they aren't all gone. I don't have much but I do have a list a Dave's Garden and I do have Angel Wing Begonia, it is a cane Begonia the underside of the leaves are pink and it is hardy.
    I hope you will trade with me. I just joined here today so don't know how everything works yet.
    Thank you
    Sharon Cash
    Zone 7

Sponsored
Davidson Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full-Scale General Contractor