Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lovemydirt900

HAVE: named daylilies, peonies and iris

LoveMyDirt900
9 years ago

I have for trade, a bunch of named daylilies, iris and peonies. I have the daylilies and iris cataloged. The peonies will be added tonight. I am looking for named of the same. Does not have to be daylily for daylily, etc. If you have something on my wants list, I'll be glad to trade with you. Thanks for looking.

Ann

*Update: Evidently emails are not getting through to me, even though my setting is set to "All" and the appropriate boxes are checked. You can email me at my regualar address, it is: iceeater1997@yahoo.com

Here is a link that might be useful: My Trading List

This post was edited by LoveMyDirt900 on Sat, Oct 4, 14 at 14:02

Comments (26)

• lynnthegardener
    9 years ago

I have some of these Iris that I could send you. Sorry don't know the name but they are lovely. I am sure if you wanted them I could find a few things on your list that interested me. LMK thanks!

• gardenpaw
    9 years ago

Sending email.
    Thanks,
    Karen

• gardenpaw
    9 years ago

Hi,
    I couldn't email you.
    You can email me through gardenweb.
    Thanks,
    Karen

• queen_gardener
    9 years ago

sending email.

• queen_gardener
    9 years ago

I did NOT get my package that you said you sent on the 16th. I need a tracking # or PID. Please email me. I sent my package, my half of the trade, I have NOT received yours.

• queen_gardener
    9 years ago

I did NOT get my package that you said you sent on the 16th. I need a tracking # or PID. Please email me. I sent my package, my half of the trade, I have NOT received yours.

• queen_gardener
    9 years ago

What was your mother in law's business/farm/nursery called? Can't find anything online in Barbourville, KY.

• erin08
    9 years ago

Is there a problem I'm not aware of? I haven't received my end of the trade yet. Please respond

• gardenpaw
    9 years ago

I still have not received my end of the trade either.
    Nor have I heard anything from you since you said you were going to get to the bottom of it.

• queen_gardener
    9 years ago

Me neither! I sent yet another email a couple days ago. Please send your end of the trade.

• frankielynnsie
    9 years ago

Out of curiosity could you list what she received from you? I noticed she joined in September 2014. Can they ban her from Garden Web?

I guess I will follow what one person I traded with requested--that I send my side of the trade first since I was new to trading and that was fine. I would be NOT happy if I didn't get any plants in return.

• queen_gardener
    9 years ago

I had the planting site all picked out, and was so happy I was finally getting some of the iris I REALLY wanted off my top 10 list - Conjuration, Bewilderbeast, Bumble Bee Deelite.

I sent some store bought bulbs, the one package was unopened - the tulip and allium mix, the others were split with her, I also sent a fan of my South Seas Daylily, some hymenocallis bulbs, and a bonus of hosta and heuchera I needed to get out of here because of frosts and no room in my garden - I don't have a lot, I had some plants that were here at this new house that needed dividing, that's how I started trading. I definitely don't have a lot of money for this, the shipping was $12 since I sent a Med. Priority box. I was NOT sending a donation, that's for darn sure. I have some stuff I can share, but those bulbs I bought out of my grocery budget.

Thanks a lot, "Ann Saunders."

I was supposed to get Cookie Monster Daylily and Big Bird Daylily, and Bumble Bee Iris, among other things, and I was getting those for my kids to enjoy with me. They garden with me, and dig in my gardens, and pick the flowers, and ask me, "Is this a daisy?"

I started trading with some brown and yellow iris, orange day lilies, and white edged hostas, and a couple clumps of South Seas. I did not stoop to stealing and scamming to get what I have now. I have what I do from careful trading and the generosity of 2 gardeners in the family, 2 neighbors, and the nice people here on Garden Web and plantswap.net. I have also been buying clearance plants at Lowes, Home Depot, Dollar General, Meijer, and Walmart with my grocery money.

I do NOT appreciate this treatment from "Lovemydirt900."

I didn't think the huge iris and daylily and peony list she had was odd, lots of people on here have massive daylily and iris lists. I guess the "inheriting" part didn't seem too good to be true and raise a red flag. She seemed like any one of the nice people I've dealt with before - nice and seemed eager to please. And I was carefully stuffing a Medium Priority box to bring as much happiness as possible. For a TRADE. Not a donation. I can't afford a donation of this size.

I have loved trading so far - I started this summer. I scratch your back, you scratch mine, we send nice little bonuses and try to make each other happy. I love it. But I don't love being hurt like this. Yeah, first time being scammed, but it will be the last.

• erin08
    9 years ago

I too sent some of my nicest divisions out to Ann with nothing in return...I'm especially sick that I sent my last nice Spiny Sea Urchin division for this year! This is what I sent.

Freeda James
    Infinity
    Team Effort
    All American Chief
    Bonanza
    Lavender Illusion
    Shady Lady
    Frill of it All
    Spiny Sea Urchin
    Inherited Wealth
    Lake Norman Sunset
    Satrman's Quest

I always trade in order of who inquire's first. I'm sure that someone else would have loved to get these plants and will have to wait until mine bulk out again to trade for some of these.

I was expecting this amount or more daylily in return.

Ann - this is a honorable way to treat people. This forum is a great way to get plant material to expand our gardens from other areas of the country and very economical to those with plant addictions. We have formed friendships over the years on GW and I hate that you (Ann) have done this to US ALL!

Totally sick,
    Erin

• frankielynnsie
    9 years ago

Maybe she had an unexpected illness with surgery or catastrophic accident and will eventually get back with you all. She certainly got a good trade from you all.

• LoveMyDirt900
    Original Author
    9 years ago

I have been trying to email everyone that traded with me. If you did not get my email, please let me know!

Ann

• erin08
    9 years ago

Still no package

• queen_gardener
    9 years ago

Me neither - no package!!

• jen_frazier
    9 years ago

I never got my trade from her either. She did email me over a week ago that she had been in the hospital and had a lengthy stay.

• frankielynnsie
    9 years ago

Wondering if this has been resolved yet???

• queen_gardener
    9 years ago

nope.

• ericmd01
    9 years ago

This is sad. I don't have irises but if everyone that didnt get their trade would like to try carnivorous plants and is willing to pay shipping I'll send you some plants for free:).

My email is ericmorrowennem@yahoo.com for those interested...contact me.

• bunnynomnom
    9 years ago

That's so nice of you, Eric. Patience and good luck to everyone and Jenna (hello buddy). I have a huge amount of hollyhock and atibulon seeds if anyone wants for sase.

• granalene56
    9 years ago

I shipped 28 different daylilies to LoveMyDirt900 on Oct. 17 for a trade of daylilies and iris. The postage cost me $17.90. It has been almost 2 months and this woman in KY has not shipped me and other traders her end of the trades. She did send mail once specifying another shipping date. Did not receive my package and now she does not answer mails. First time this has happened to me with a trade. Very disappointing to know a person would do this.

Arlene

This post was edited by granalene56 on Sat, Dec 13, 14 at 11:33

• granalene56
    9 years ago

Update on trade with LoveMyDirt900--still no package from London, KY and no response from email sent to her.

• xiangirl zone 4/5 Nebraska
    9 years ago

Please be sure and note this on the Rate and Review so she doesn't scam more people. So sad when someone takes advantage. I have received so much help from GW people. Let's use the system that's in place to keep people honest--or as much as we can.
    Heidi

• suzy_q_granny
    9 years ago

This happened to me by someone a couple years ago and it is very sad !

Whats worse is they can change their name and do it again ?

It was actually the same person that scammed me on splitcoaststampers

like a year before that ?

Sponsored