Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
daylilly99

HAVE: An even longer list

Pat
10 years ago

I posted this earlier with no responses but I have divided and lined out some plants so have even more to offer. The list appears below my wish list.

I'm looking for something I can stick in the ground easily - namely, interesting bulbs hardy to zone 6b - Darwin hybrid or fringe tulips, possibly narcissus (though I have a lot already so please only something quite interesting), colchicum, fall blooming crocus, martagon lilies, iris reticulata, iris xiphium, etc.

Please nothing small and invasive such as muscari, hyacinthoides hispanica, ipheon unifolium (these have become some of the banes of my gardening existence).

Here's what I'm offering at the moment:

I have freshly harvested seeds from my paeonia ostii 'Feng Den Bai' seedling. If you want more photos of the peony, just ask. I have photos of several of these I've grown from seed, showing some variation.

Narcissus 'Fragrant Rose' and I think I have some 'High Society' bulbs also.

Colchicum Byzantinum.

I have some nice daylily seedlings I want to divide as I move them. I will be happy to provide a link for you to see them.

Lilium Formosanum - reseed here and I know where there is at least one good sized plant I would like to move out of my way.

Hosta: Gypsy's Boa, Ice Cream, Ginko Craig

Tricyrtis (Japanese Toad Lily) - probably Miyazaki

I'm digging and rearranging constantly now so the list may get longer.

Here is a link that might be useful: {{gwi:73501}}

Comments (3)

Sponsored