Return to the Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Blue dutch iris, yellow cannas

Posted by grannieannie_mo z5MO (My Page) on
Thu, Oct 17, 13 at 20:39

Would love to have a French lilac or other fragrant plant. Open for suggestions.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Blue dutch iris, yellow cannas

Hi, I don't have a lilac for trade, but I do have a red canna bulb or a purple and white tall iris. As well as the items below.

Lily of the Valley established plants
Rose of Sharon seedlings (or small bareroot trees) (mixed/unknown)
standard royal hostas
common orange daylilies
Rose of Sharon seeds (pink, lavender, white)
Tiger lily seeds
white hardy hibiscus seeds
yellow daylily seeds
canna lily seeds - dark pink
dark pink morning glory seeds
Marvel of Peru 4 o'clock seeds

Let me know if you might be interested.

Thanks,
Margaret

o

Hi Margaret,
Which or both of my plants do you want? How about 4-6 yellow cannas for your red cannas. And 4-6 blue dutch iris bulbs for hostas.? I'd also like to have some tiger lily seeds - want to trade for blackberry lily seeds?

o

Hi grannieannie , would love to have a couple yellow cannas , I have some lilac , haven't seen them bloom yet , but they a sup. to be yellow , but don't know. or I have some orange candle flower .

o

Hi Grannieannie,

Perfect. I will send you some tiger lily seeds (would love the blackberry lily seeds) and some hostas. I may be able to get you a little bit of whirlwind hosta too. I will also send you a large red canna bulb. Email me your address.

o

Hi traders, I've E-mailed my mailing address. I can probably have the plants in the mail by Thursday.

For all others - I have plenty of cannas and dutch iris left - open for suggestions on trades.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here