Return to the Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
have: tuberose, rooted av leaves, setcreasea cuttings

Posted by julianna 7bAR (My Page) on
Fri, Oct 12, 12 at 20:58

Hi guys! I had to rearrange some of my balcony pots and just lifted by tuberoses which were too shaded. I also have some rooted AV cuttings from Wisteria and maybe Mark and Cricket. I also have some setcreasea I can clip for cuttings. It roots easily by just putting it in soil.

I am looking for large ostrich fern crowns, viola odorata plants (named varieties), other named violets, or species violets (I am a sucker for yellow!) (I have priceana, v. labradorica, v. sororia (regular purple)). Also interested in lavenders which are hardy to zone 5 (mine will be in exposed window boxes), hardy rosemary like Madeline Hill,alpine strawberry plants, or sagina subulata aurea (gold scotch moss).

Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: have: tuberose, rooted av leaves, setcreasea cuttings

Oh! Also in love with lilies of the valley and would be happy to trade for those. :)

o

Would you be interested in trading your tuberosa for some dutchman pipe vine plants? These grow good in pots on trellis.

o

Hi, I have Lily of the valley. Would you be interested in trading for your tuberosa? Let me know.

o

Hello! I'm new here so you may have to direct me in the proper way to do this.....I have beautiful hardy rosemary (will check tomorrow to see if I have the name) I'd be glad to trade for african violets.

o

Sjackwheat-- I sent you an e-mail :)

o

Hi. I live in a smalltown in Texas. I am
Disabled and don't get around well. I love African violets. But they are hard to come by here. If I find them on line shipping cost me an arm
And a leg! If you know of anyone that might have a few African violet leaves or babies they don't want. Please let me know. Thanks. God bless!

o

I have many alpine strawberry 'mignonette' and some musk strawberries. I am interested in the tuber roses. How many do you have?

o

Hi Jessie,

I don't have many leaves for trade at the moment and none are rooted. If you're still interested for postage, let me know.

Brownest_thumb,

I don't have any tuberoses left I think? This is from last fall and Jessie bumped it. I can check to be sure. It would be for postage as I don't need any strawberries.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here