Return to the Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: pond/water plants

Posted by keiki 10 FL (My Page) on
Mon, Oct 14, 13 at 21:51

I had a accident and lost most of my pond plants. I am hoping to trade for a tropical pink water lily, hardy pink water lily with burgandy molted foliage, large papyrus, sensitive vine, crushed ice sag, etc. I have tons of stuff to trade such as different bananas, pink rain lilies, heliconia rostrata, heliconia jacquinii, costus red button, costus purple stem, green mountain costus, curcuma panama purple, curcuma zedora, variegated shampoo ginger, hedychium kewense, hedychium elizabeth, vanilla orchid, physical graffiti dragon fruit, okinawa spinach, alpinia nutans, red and purple firespike, etc. I have a full garden so there is much more. If you have pond plants please give me a try.

Email me atladygardener 1 at comcast dot net if interested. Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: pond/water plants

Hello. I have always wanted a vanilla orchid! How much would you charge me for one? And do you have any other orchids or bromilliads?if you do please let me know. I am new at this. Thanks and God bless.

o

Jessie this is an exchange site. Its frowned upon to sell here.

o

Do you still have Minature Rosette Water Hyacinths and Water Lettuce?

If you would like some, I would like to trade for a vanilla Orchid cutting, Purple Firespike and variegated Shampoo Ginger

o

I have a surplus of water lettuce, a crooked alligator that needs to be repotted & split, and some horsetail...interested? I'd share some of all 3 for ginger, dragon fruit and/or spinach? (in Sacramento)

o

I have plenty of hardy water lilies I can trade you, I'd love a heliconia rostrata. I also have frogbit, water lettuce and duckweed if interested.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here