Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
remy_gw

Have: Roses( w/Pics) and a few others

remy_gw
15 years ago

Hi,

I have leftover rooted rose cuttings that need good homes before winter gets here. I have:

Bow Bells, English shrub(4){{gwi:74186}}

{{gwi:74188}}

Leontine Gervais, climbing rambler(2){{gwi:74189}}

{{gwi:74190}}

Long John Silver, monster climber(2){{gwi:74191}}

{{gwi:74192}}

Prairie Harvest, Buck shrub(2) The color changes depending on the weather.{{gwi:74193}}

{{gwi:74194}}

Belle de Crecy, Gallica-sucker dug earlier in the year(1){{gwi:74195}}

Hawkeye Belle, Buck shrub(1){{gwi:74196}}

Rose Glauca, species shrub-seedling dug from garden(1) This is a great landscape shrub for color and birds, but not a showy rose.

I also have a few perennials that are potted and ready to go like Heuchera 'Silver Scrolls. Please check my exchange page.

Please post a message here even if you only just write "Sending you an Email."

I am NOT sending roses for postage. Commoner perennials that I have like the Sundrops I will, but please don't ask for the roses.

Thanks,

Remy

Here is a link that might be useful: My Trade Page

Comments (19)

• ms_minnamouse
    15 years ago

Do you see anything you'd like from my list? I also have some thing unlisted, which I can list upon request.

• kotzurc
    15 years ago

Would love to trade with you for some of your roses (hawkeye belle, belle de crecy and long john silver). Please LMK if you are interested.

Carol

• dannette1980
    15 years ago

I would love a little bit of each... I had to leave all of mine behind when I moved. I loved my roses, and I have always had a hard time finding white ones... Do I have anything you may want or would you do it for postage?

• sguanzon
    15 years ago

Hi Remy! sending you an email...........

Sue G.

• love2garden-nc
    15 years ago

I'm interested, if you have any left. Your pictures are absolutely beautiful. I'm sending you an email. Barbara

• greenhousems
    15 years ago

Your Roses look beautiful! sending you an email.

• cody_mi
    15 years ago

hi
    i'd be interested in
    leontine gervaise
    long john silver
    prairie harvest
    belle de crecy
    hawkeye belle

please check my list.

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    15 years ago

Hi Remy,

I know you have tons of stuff, and a lot of things are not hardy for you that folks will likely offer.

If you happen to have any that are not spoken for, I would love any of them (except Belle de Crecy that you sent me before).

Might you be interested in some named varieties of irises?...either now or in the spring? I can provide names and pics of most. I will also probably have some different named daffs (you hopefully don't have) available once I get a bloom count on them this spring.

LMK...thanks. I will be away from the computer today and Tues, but will reply in time.

Sue

• west_texas_peg
    15 years ago

Remy,
    Would you swap a rose for Blushing Bride Tradescantia?

Peggy

• irish_rose_grower
    15 years ago

HI, I have 2 rooted well established roses, both English roses. Tamora and the other is either Tess d'ubervilles or The Dark Lady. (I can let you know tomorrow which one it is). I'm interested in Hawkeye belle and the one the birds like. I also have rooted Belinda's dream. These rooted roses are 2 years old.

If your interested email me at: Maureenpm00@hotmail.com

• remy_gw
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Hi All,
    At this time I have Bow Bells(2), Prairie Harvest(1), and Long John Silver(1) left.

Also, I responded or tried to respond to everyone who posted here and on the other forums.
    Thanks,
    Remy

• cody_mi
    15 years ago

remy
    would you be willing to root some roses for me in the spring and i'll root some sedums for you (my list is out of date) and we can swap then? for some reason i'm not good at rooting roses.

• sewnmom7
    15 years ago

remy, i can't trade w/ ya but i gotta tell ya ,i sure have enjoyed you webpage.you have some beautiful roses,and i really admire you for being able to root out roses.your lists,haves and wants is amazing, i don't have many things that you don't already have.i just wanted to say you have entertained me greatly tonite,maybe we can trade sometime.thanks for a great evening,molly

• remy_gw
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Molly,
    Thanks! That is so sweet of you to say. In the spring(May,) I'm always looking for more tender things that you lucky southerners already have in abundance for my pots. So maybe we can trade then.

Cody,
    I sent an email to you. If you didn't get it let me know.
    Remy

• dees
    15 years ago

Sending you an e-mail.

DeeS.

• disneynut1977 ~ Melissa
    15 years ago

Remy; I sent you mail.

Melissa

• johnmcafee_99
    15 years ago

All that I have left are clumps of black bamboo and clumps of yellow and green var. bamboo and yellow aspin seedlings 6 inches tall.

• remy_gw
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Hi All,
    Just to let anyone else know. The roses are all gone.
    I will be rooting roses again next year so maybe we can trade then : )
    Remy

• greenthumbgrow
    15 years ago

Remy,

I just sent you an email asking for tips on how you root the roses... Mine never succeed with roots.

Tammy

Sponsored
Landscape Management Group
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars27 Reviews
High Quality Landscaping Services in Columbus