Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
grabmebymyhandle

WANTED: aroids! amorphs, elephant ears, neat succulents too

grabmebymyhandle
11 years ago

Im froze in now...No one gets out...or in...for the next 5 months... oh man why did i actually count the months...

I really want new plants! Weird, unusual, grotesque, eye catching, tiny, HUGE..............................plants

WHATEVER! no daisies for me please.

It will be April, or there about until mother nature lets me and collection free again, Id like to set up several trades for then.

I hope to update my wants and haves soon, but if its bizarre or an aroid im likely interested! I do enjoy hostas and some other more normal plants too so please if you would like to trade, do speak up, even if it seems we have nothing in common.

I have some great plants, not alot yet, or good numbers of any, but im a former greenhouse business owner/plant propagating nut, so this is changin fast : D

I should also have access to LOTS of very nice greenhouse plants soon pending my employment in a few months!

I am a new member, 0 references at this point, I joined to get more plants, I will do everything in my power to make trades fair, if you can really tickle me with something sweet or AROIDS!...Ill be willing to give even better measure!

My email is linked but please post here too, i dont check my email unless i expect something!

Also I do disappear from the computer at times, Im not very old but some parts of me sure do feel that way...and sitting...well lets say im better off working with my plants than sitting here.

I posted my introduction in the aroid sub forum, its aimed at the regulars over there, tho my first and re awaking plant passion was cacti and succulents. Please check it out it is quite the read.

Lets get some good trades in line for this spring folks!

Really lookin forward to some new plant friends.

You can check out my flickr, my name is the same there as this forum!

Comments (12)