Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
plantman224

WANTED: wild blackberries

plantman224
11 years ago

Hey i have recently found what I believe to be a wild blackberry/ dewberry and would like some more in case he doesn't make it. I have some tangerine and what I'm pretty sure are flatwoods plum seedlings to trade also fry and cowart muscadine grape cuttings and a fig tree cutting have tons more to trade so drop me a line if you have some blackberries and we shall discuss a trade :-) thanks.

Comments (3)

• kayjones
    11 years ago

My friend, if you find a way to kill the Dewberry aka wild blackberry, let ME KNOW! LOL These things have wicked thorns, and grow wild all over NW Florida, including my yard. I dig them out of my yard frequently. Come to NW Florida and take back a car load!!!

• plantman224
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thanks but i don't have a car :-( however if you can find it in your heart to mail me a few i wouldn't mind. Email me at plantman224@gmail.com for my adress perhaps we could trade? Or i could give you monetary compensation for your time and trouble? Drop me a line, or respond it dings me when someone dose. Thanks so much. :-)

• kayjones
    11 years ago

If you want to send me a $5.95 Priority stamp, I will send you some plants. I am getting a new Grandaughter on Dec. 4th, so will be out of town until the last week in Dec. Email me if you're interested.

Sponsored
Grow Landscapes
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Planning Your Outdoor Space in Loundon County?