Return to the Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: wild blackberries

Posted by plantman224 floridaz9 (My Page) on
Thu, Nov 29, 12 at 16:19

Hey i have recently found what I believe to be a wild blackberry/ dewberry and would like some more in case he doesn't make it. I have some tangerine and what I'm pretty sure are flatwoods plum seedlings to trade also fry and cowart muscadine grape cuttings and a fig tree cutting have tons more to trade so drop me a line if you have some blackberries and we shall discuss a trade :-) thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: wild blackberries

My friend, if you find a way to kill the Dewberry aka wild blackberry, let ME KNOW! LOL These things have wicked thorns, and grow wild all over NW Florida, including my yard. I dig them out of my yard frequently. Come to NW Florida and take back a car load!!!

o

Thanks but i don't have a car :-( however if you can find it in your heart to mail me a few i wouldn't mind. Email me at plantman224@gmail.com for my adress perhaps we could trade? Or i could give you monetary compensation for your time and trouble? Drop me a line, or respond it dings me when someone dose. Thanks so much. :-)

o

If you want to send me a $5.95 Priority stamp, I will send you some plants. I am getting a new Grandaughter on Dec. 4th, so will be out of town until the last week in Dec. Email me if you're interested.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here