Return to the Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Have Fruit Tree Scion/Rootstock

Posted by palazzophoto none (My Page) on
Wed, Nov 6, 13 at 17:14

HAVE to Trade:
I have access to American plum, unknown small peach, american persimmon, two different unknown pomegranate cultivars, black mulberry, lots of unknown fig varieties, bois de arc tree(for che fruit rootstock)

Ive got lots of plum suckers, american persimmon suckers and bois d arc(for che fruit rootstock)that are easliy dug up (2-4ft tall) for rootstock

WANTED for grafting or propogation:
Plum cuttings
Peach cuttings
Pomegranate cuttings
Fig cuttings
Che fruit cuttings
Pear tree cuttings
Asian/Hybrid Persimmon cuttings
Any fruit tree cuttings

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Have Fruit Tree Scion/Rootstock

Hi, I got a email from you, but when i went to reply to it, it only had 1/2 of your email adress in the reply box, i've run into this glitch with GW before, if you could email me with your email address in the text of the email that would be great. I am interested in trading for american persimmon suckers (I already got some osage orange).

o

Hi palazzophoto ,

Welcome to The Plant Exchange.

Please see the link below for getting your member page email link enabled so that you can easily be reached for trading. Scroll to the bottom and check the box Allow other users to send you email from your profile page or if you wish to receive message reply notifications..

Here is a link that might be useful: This form allows you to set various preferences for your GardenWeb membership.

o

I have:
Fuyu and Sojia Persimmon,
Moorpark Apricott,
Shinko and Hosui Asian Pear,
Stella Cherry,
Anna Hardy Kiwi,
Celestial Fig,
Texas Everbearing Figs and
Elberta Peach cuttings.

I would like to trade for these cuttings:

Royal or Blenheim apricott,
Bing Cherry,
Bosc or Bartlett Pear,
Any other variety of female hardy kiwi,
Brown Turkey, Chicago or Black Jack Fig, and
Giant Fuyu.

Cuttings will be taken this winter and stored in ziplick bags until mailed.

o

Sorry, I change my mind.

This post was edited by kousa on Fri, Nov 8, 13 at 17:43

o

Hmmmm...I would like to get 4-6 fig cuttings/scion wood, I have a small Panache, so any other type would be great...and I have a Peach tree (Desert Gold) and would exchange for scion wood I just cut? Happy to mail tomorrow in a bubble envelope? ~Sandy

Here is a link that might be useful: My exchange page

o

I can use peach and plum scion wood, how many fig cuttings do u want? I have a ton of cuttings from a large fig tree I just top trimmed, unknown purple variety.

o

How about 5 figs and I'll send you 5 Desert Peach? (will email address privately)

o

I can cut some Methley plum and Flavor King Pluot scions for you.

I would like to get some of the American persimmon suckers (or seedlings). As long as they're about pencil thick and have roots, I could use them for grafting onto.

o

Any interest in red grapefruit or Japanese plum!? I love figs!

o

I could trade celeste and/or brown turkey fig cuttings for Japanese plum.

o

check my listing for fruit tree trades. I prefer rooted ones and I have rooted ones to trade as well. Some are couple years old and are ready for fruit production.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here