Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
cactuspaul

HAVE: Brown Turkey Fig cuttings

I just trimmed my fig trees drastically and have several cuttings to offer. I also have

�Natchez thornless blackberrys cuttings or plants
�Apache (or Ouachita) erect thornless blackberry cuttings
�grapefruit x poncirus hardy for me zone 7 cuttings
�Elderberry cuttings or plants
�loquat cuttings
�Actinida arguta 'meader' male hardy kiwi
�Actinida ananasyna 'anna' female hardy kiwi
poncirus cuttings and seeds
plus have a lot of succulents to offer check my list

�Natchez thornless blackberrys cuttings or plants
�Apache (or Ouachita) erect thornless blackberry cuttings
�grapefruit x poncirus hardy for me cuttings
�Elderberry cuttings or plants
�loquat cuttings
�Actinida arguta 'meader' male hardy kiwi
�Actinida ananasnaya 'anna' female hardy kiwi

I am looking for other fig trees that would be hardy for me particularrly Chicago hardy and Celeste. Also other small fruit plants that would be hardy for me, currants, jostaberries and hoyas Let me know if their is any interest Paul

Comments (15)

• Charlie
    10 years ago

I have what I believe is Celeste Fig tree. I received it from a friend who told me that that is what it was. I checked the appearance of the fruit against pictures of Celeste and it looks the same. I intend to prune them this winter and would trade for your Brown Turkey. I also have either "anna" hardy kiwi or "artic." Can't remember what I bought. I will also prune these and ofcourse will have cuttings. I also will have fuyu persimmon, elberta peach, moonpark apricot, and burgandy plum cuttings.

• cactuspaul Tulsa zone7
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Still have plenty of cuttngs to offer, Paul

• sirmixwell
    10 years ago

i would love the blackberry elderberry fig cutting.

Dwight

• sirmixwell
    10 years ago

i would love the blackberry elderberry fig cutting.

Dwight

• sirmixwell
    10 years ago

i would love the blackberry elderberry fig cutting

• luv2garden1
    10 years ago

I am new here and still going through my seeds and setting up my list but I would love some elderberry cuttings/plants and grapefruit cuttings.
    I have muscadin, dwarf pomegranate, peach, apples, apricot and several plum types if you are willing to trade for any of these. I should have my list up by the end of the day also. thanks in advance- btw sent email.

• englishivy
    10 years ago

I would love to have thornless blackberry cuttings. I have some baby aloe vera to trade. Lots of babies......I have some sweet potatoes that I could send if someone is interested.

thanks,
    englishivy
    tx

• englishivy
    10 years ago

I would love to have thornless blackberry cuttings. I have some baby aloe vera to trade. Lots of babies......I have some sweet potatoes that I could send if someone is interested.

thanks,
    englishivy
    tx

• ergongeos
    10 years ago

I would love the thornless blackberry, and or elderberry, and or figs if you still have them.

• claudia_claymama
    10 years ago

elderberry, fig - plants. Postage?

• miketropic
    10 years ago

Any of that stuff left Paul? I am interested

• cactuspaul Tulsa zone7
    Original Author
    10 years ago

All still available. Can't email you. what do you have to trade. paul

• meixue
    10 years ago

I would like some brown turkey fig cuttings if you still have any. Is there anything you would like from me? I'm not very good w this website but if you look on my list I can trade with you?

• ltlwilli
    10 years ago

I would really like some of your Natchez blackberry plants. Pease look over My Page for anything you'd take for trade.
    Thanks,
    LtlWili

• ltlwilli
    10 years ago

I have Celeste fig cuttings for some Natchez blackberry plants. Give me a holler, plaese.
    LtlWilli

Sponsored
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators in Franklin County