Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
katts380

HAVE: Rare Banana Plants, Grape Cuttings, Figs

katts380
9 years ago

Have banana plants for trade, couple different varieties, fast growers, often produce fruit within 1 year. Tasty and heavy producers.

Grape is from my mother plant, big berries table grapes, very sweet, heavy producer. Roots easily from cuttings.

Purple Large Figs- also available. Roots easily from cuttings, produced thousands of fruits this year.

No ornamentals except succulents.

Seeds OK but please fair trades only.

Comments (26)

• palazzophoto
    9 years ago

Any idea what type of fig ? Have any photos?

• ladyblues1965
    9 years ago

Hi im interested in your bannanas and your fig cuttings . please let me know what you might be looking for .

• Jaime
    9 years ago

I'm interested in the fast growing banana. Please let me know what you would like in return. Thanks.

• katts380
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Hello:

Looking for any non-pure ornamental plants that I do not have. Please LMK what you can offer. Thank you!

• jnacolesmith
    9 years ago

I am interested in the bananas and figs. I have seed to trade or maybe something else you are looking for. How do you root your fig cuttings? I have not had much success in the past

Here is a link that might be useful: trade list

• katts380
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Hi Jn, what plants do you have for trade? not on your list. Fig cuttings are really simple to root, you just dip some hormones and stick it in soil.

• smb1_sunshinegg
    9 years ago

Hi,

I would love some of your grape cuttings.
    I have herbs (mints (Balm of Gilead, lemon balm, and orange mint), lavender, rosemary, lemon thyme, sage and oregano. Also, I have Irises (blue, yellow and a dwarf yellow with spots). Lastly, I have lots of white Datura seeds.

• lindamarie
    9 years ago

Do you know the varieties of bananas, figs or grapes?

• lindamarie
    9 years ago

Do you know the varieties of bananas, figs or grapes?

• alabamaangel1
    9 years ago

I am interested in all you are offering here. I have a large seed list to trade from. If you are interested, please let me know.

Here is a link that might be useful: My exchange list

• sewnmom7
    9 years ago

Katts, I have confederate rose[that changes from white to wine in a day.. for your some of your fig cuttings.....thanks ahead , molly

• katts380
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Hi, if you're posting on here, please respond when I PM. Let's not waste each other's time.

Hi Molly, I already have some confederate roses. Do you have anything else?

• sewnmom7
    9 years ago

Katts, I have seedless concord grape cuttings 0r walkin onions.PLMK , molly

• katts380
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Hi molly, I'll swap with you, please PM me and let's work out a trade.

• alabamaangel1
    9 years ago

Hi, katts280. Have you tried to PM me? I have no messages from you, but I saw your post and thought I should check.

• katts380
    Original Author
    9 years ago

hi Alabama, I did Pm you, please Pm me doesn't seem like my pms are going through!

• alabamaangel1
    9 years ago

I just sent you an email!

• katts380
    Original Author
    9 years ago

@ Alabama, I didn't receive an email from you?

• alabamaangel1
    9 years ago

Hmmm. I sent it through GardenWeb. Let me try sending it directly. Sending now.

• nature_gardener
    9 years ago

Hi Katts, would love fig cuttings. I have cuttings of coral drift rose also sweet drift. Many vegetable seeds.

• lindamarie
    9 years ago

Do you have a variegated banana?

Please tell me about your Dragon Fruits

• thedudefrom1976
    9 years ago

Hi I would love a grape cutting, that's exactly the type of grapes im looking for. I don't have anything to trade that you might want, can we work something else out? Im getting a dwarf cherry tree in the mail in march maybe I could send you a cutting from that in time?

• SusieQ64
    9 years ago

Hello there, I will make this short :)! Just take a look at my exchange list (too many things to list here) anyway there are seeds as well as cuttings and rooted plants and if you see something you might be interested in then we will see about making a trade deal. :) thanks in advance, sue

Here is a link that might be useful: susieq64

• lyle2603
    9 years ago

I am interested in your banana and grapes but I am new to garden web and only have bought seed packs to trade at this time but would let you know when cuttings become avelible let me know

• lyle2603
    9 years ago

I am interested in your banana and grapes but I am new to garden web and only have bought seed packs to trade at this time but would let you know when cuttings become avelible let me know

• mr_z1
    9 years ago

What's your email? I'm interested in the bananas. I have an Angel Red Pomegranate cutting to trade.

Sponsored
HEMAX Construction Services & Landscaping, LLC
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars34 Reviews
Innovative & Creative Landscape Contractors Servicing VA