Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mark4321_gw

HAVE: Species Impatiens, Begonia luxurians, Agapetes serpens

mark4321_gw
11 years ago

This is sort of an odd collection of things that I have in fair numbers right now. I list them together, partly since I suspect some of the things I'm looking for might work best as a trade for more than one thing.

Here are some of the things I'm looking for:

Masdevallia caesia (probably not other Masdevallias, but possibly other Pleurothallids)

Stanhopeas (cool growing species only)

Cymbidium tracyanum (but not other Cymbidiums)

Platyceriums other than P. bifurcatum (a mounted P. superburm would be nice)

Other interesting and uncommon cool-growing epiphytes

Aristolochia grandiflora (see link at bottom)

Here are some of the things I have.

Species Impatiens:

{{gwi:77051}}

I only have one of the rooted Impatiens tinctoria cuttings ready, but I will root more. I have't decided whether to divide the tubers of my big plant (it's not dormant and probably will not go dormant). The Impatiens namchabarwenis cuttings were just cut back (and 5 more started), so they look a little ratty. They will become bushier as a result of the pruning. I also have about 20 seeds.

Begonia luxurians:

{{gwi:77054}}

I have 6 more, plus one too big to ship if someone locally needs one (San Mateo county).

Agapetes serpens:

{{gwi:77057}}

These are barely ready and still inside. I also have other Agapetes rooted but not ready (A. hosseana, A. smithiana Major) and not propagated (Agapetes serpens 'Nepal Cream' (alba form)).

I have other plants propagated, some of which are listed in the link at the bottom.

I'm limited severely by space (I grow in a 20 x 20 ft area) so my "wants" are very limited. If I don't find trades, I will consider trading for postage. In general I prefer to trade for postage instead of plants than I don't truly "need". Several of the above plants need cool summers, and I would expect the plants to go to people with the appropriate conditions.

Here is a link that might be useful: Aristolochia grandiflora post, with other plants listed

Comments (4)

Sponsored